• Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say Rafa gets sacked in the evening. We get a new temporary manager that will lift the mood of the fans, not so sure about players, because they will still need to play shitloads of games with no reinforcements coming in any time soon - same old for them. My main question is though, how do we know that the next manager wont start using Torres, can make subs that suit all our FANS, can work out a possible rotation policy with a non existing and not play Bertrand, Oscar etc out of position, even though we lack options? I mean Rafa isn't the first one to have an headache with Torres etc.

Let's say Rafa gets sacked in the evening. We get a new temporary manager that will lift the mood of the fans, not so sure about players, because they will still need to play shitloads of games with no reinforcements coming in any time soon - same old for them. My main question is though, how do we know that the next manager wont start using Torres, can make subs that suit all our FANS, can work out a possible rotation policy with a non existing and not play Bertrand, Oscar etc out of position, even though we lack options?

The reason people are so annoyed at rafa is mainly because who is he is and what he has said about us. There is no guarentee what they would do but given that 95% of us would do that you would have to think that a manager would be able to do that. Hazard is back soon so that is the bertrand thing dealt with, and the rest is we have to wait until Moses and co returns. There is no manager that the fans will be on the back of as much as rafa that i can think off the top of my head. Someone like ray wilkins knows exactly what he is doing thinks the same as a fan with the expertise would be perfect.

The same old crap is posted here. Blame Torres, Rafa & recently Bertrand, I read.

Meanwhile, the team is so depleted that nobody could do fuck all at the moment.

But the key factor is that we can do fuck all about the fact the squad is depleted. The window has passed. We all want to recall players which has been said. Rafa gone would increase overall team unity and that would be huge, and could we do much worse? As i said someone like ray wilkins would be perfect. Knows exactly what he is doing and isn't an idiot.

Hazard is really the one that gives some tempo to the game, without him our games are always boring

PS : without hazard, chelsea did never win any game this year

nonsense.

We are losing because we can't defend, not because we aren't scoring. We've been scoring 2 goals away from home and that ought to be enough. Hazard adds nothing defensively.

Pretty mediocre players in defense, lack of rotation with thin squad, poor managing, and board pressure to play Torres.

Honestly, this game wouldn't have bothered me that much in isolation. Newcastle are a good team and St. James Park is a hard place to win. I think people can play armchair manager a bit too much with subs, but the complete lack of them today is just baffling. The game was end to end and physical. It was the sort of game where substitutes can make a difference in energy. I don't hate Bertrand, I hate the fact that he's being played in a position he is not remotely suited for. Chelsea's two "wingers" today have scored a total of zero goals from open play in 37 league games. What kind of attack is that? Unlike central midfield, we actually have some options there. Our players looked completely dispirited in the first half. Once again, no movement, players just standing still and waiting for something to happen. This team is clearly exhausted. Lampard and Ramires are playing 90 minutes almost every game which is two games a week every week. That's insane. We clearly needed another central midfielder. It's like Chelsea are pinching pennies in order to be able to splash massive money on big names. It's just stupid policy

BTW, last three games, Chelsea have scored 2 goals. Each game, one goal by Mata, one by Lampard. In fact, since our 8-0 thrashing of Villa, we have played 8 league games. In only 2 of them, did we have someone other than Mata or Lampard score.

nonsense.

We are losing because we can't defend, not because we aren't scoring. We've been scoring 2 goals away from home and that ought to be enough. Hazard adds nothing defensively.

Pretty mediocre players in defense, lack of rotation with thin squad, poor managing, and board pressure to play Torres.

I don't agree, he improved a lot and became a hard worker, tracking back all the game. Did u see our last 10 games?

The reason people are so annoyed at rafa is mainly because who is he is and what he has said about us. There is no guarentee what they would do but given that 95% of us would do that you would have to think that a manager would be able to do that. Hazard is back soon so that is the bertrand thing dealt with, and the rest is we have to wait until Moses and co returns. There is no manager that the fans will be on the back of as much as rafa that i can think off the top of my head. Someone like ray wilkins knows exactly what he is doing thinks the same as a fan with the expertise would be perfect.

The most urgent matter is that we are overusing our players. The most vital part of our formation -the 2 midfielders- are Lamps and Ramires, we have noone to sub them with until Luiz comes back and Mikel returns and both of those are something we can't control, nor can the new manager. We are sitting ducks unless we can get most of our players back. Agree about Wilkins, ill be a major boost to us but will he come and even he can't bake bread from shit. And again, we might dislike Benitez, but we dont know whats going on in the dressing room. This isn't as obvious as AVB or Scolari case.

nonsense.

Not nonsense. While I agree with most of what you said, we win if we score 4. Look at United, shit defence, but they still outscore other teams. Hazard is twice the player Bertrand is and he would have improved our chances significantly.

Let's say Rafa gets sacked in the evening. We get a new temporary manager that will lift the mood of the fans, not so sure about players, because they will still need to play shitloads of games with no reinforcements coming in any time soon - same old for them. My main question is though, how do we know that the next manager wont start using Torres, can make subs that suit all our FANS, can work out a possible rotation policy with a non existing and not play Bertrand, Oscar etc out of position, even though we lack options? I mean Rafa isn't the first one to have an headache with Torres etc.

dude seriously???? i mean even if the manager who replaces him does not anythin then we would fare just like we are. now think what happens if he makes the right decisions... u cant keep FSW just because u think his replacement might not be as good.and believe me not many as bad as him in the world. my girlfriend can mange chelsea better and she has no clue about football.

But the key factor is that we can do fuck all about the fact the squad is depleted. The window has passed. We all want to recall players which has been said. Rafa gone would increase overall team unity and that would be huge, and could we do much worse? As i said someone like ray wilkins would be perfect. Knows exactly what he is doing and isn't an idiot.

Rafa gone would increase what ? How would that happen ? By some other coach who has no bench to dip into ?

As for Wilkins, he is gone & done with Chelsea.

The most urgent matter is that we are overusing our players. The most vital part of our formation -the 2 midfielders- are Lamps and Ramires, we have noone to sub them with until Luiz comes back and Mikel returns and both of those are something we can't control, nor can the new manager. We are sitting ducks unless we can get most of our players back. Agree about Wilkins, ill be a major boost to us but will he come and even he can't bake bread from shit. And again, we might dislike Benitez, but we dont know whats going on in the dressing room. This isn't as obvious as AVB or Scolari case.

For me and i am sure many others it is so obvious that he has to go.... We can't do anything about the size of the squad as the transfer window has closed. No he has the exact same team to work with, but i am fairly certain the team would want to play more for him, and i 100% guarentee you the fans would be right behind him ray and that would be 1 less problem than having to deal with the rafa show.

Rafa gone would increase what ? How would that happen ? By some other coach who has no bench to dip into ?

As for Wilkins, he is gone & done with Chelsea.

What do you mean?

Rafa gone would mean:

a) we don't have an idiot in charge

b ) we do have a bench, he just doesn't use it, (why not put on Azpi for a tired ivan, why not put marin on, fresh legs and couldn't have been worse than bertrand or oscar)

c) Everyone would concentrate on the team, which isn't happenning

d) Rafa gone would give everyone new motivation.

e) There is no way our results could get worse

f) I didn't know you were in touch with roman and ray wilkins.