• Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Rafa gets sacked, which manager will replace him? Why would anyone even want to take the Chelsea job? Winning the champions league doesnt even guarantee the safety of the manager for a season. Roman has fucked us all over.

Let me tune you in on Roman.

Without Roman Chelsea would be nothing, probably the first club of the big clubs to go under. Without Roman Chelsea would have won fuck all.

rafa is a fucking *******, an idiot with no brain and a very ugly person too. With his fat ass and his ridiculous face. The most annoying though is

the fact that he knows to talk his way out of the shit he caused after every fucking game. What an idiot, sure he does not take himself serious?

Gosh i hate that man.

Without Roman Chelsea would be nothing, probably the first club of the big clubs to go under. Without Roman Chelsea would have won fuck all.

Well at least we would have had some sort of stability. We are the laughing stock of the premier league. Champions of Europe? We are a fucking joke!

BA not being put on earlier I agree.

As for Marin = USELESS now & will be, wasted money on him.

Getting rid of RAFA would not make any player fresher cos the team is DEPLETED.

Look at those players on the bench that are currently available but take your time this time.

If Rafa as manager is bad, what about his side-kicks Holland & Zenden ? Even more useless bunch, I feel.

Just hold your horses until the end of this season & pray for Chelsea not to miss the top four. That´s all we have got.

If we get top 4 then all is fine and good, as roman will bring in a permenent manager and probably strengthen the squad. My problem is the IF part. And i rate our chances better without rafa, but i am happy to agree to disagree on that rather than go round in circles.

Well at least we would have had some sort of stability. We are the laughing stock of the premier league. Champions of Europe? We are a fucking joke!

Why blame him only ? He paid the best, bought the best but somehow is surrounded by idiots.

you can always fuck off and support someone else....or follow Benitez when he leaves

where to follow? fsw is goona be jobless for another 2 years after which some psychotic owner and board decide to give this fat man a chance again... so i think we are stuck with "him" for another 2 years...

Why blame him only ? He paid the best, bought the best but somehow is surrounded by idiots.

Roman has more money than sense. He wants instant results and sacks great managers when he doesnt get them. Then he goes and hires a fucking clown.

Heres hoping Tottenham lose tomorrow.

Chelsea were around for almost 100 years before Roman came along and they'll be here after he's gone. Roman brought huge money to the club and therefore a lot of success, but Chelsea didn't start with Roman. I don't think you understand supporting your club. The vast majority of clubs will never win the CL, they will never win the Premier League, they will never win anything. Their supporters still love their teams. They still go to games, sing their songs, and follow their transfer rumours. I love being European Champions, but I started following Chelsea years before Roman and it didn't bother me that we weren't challenging Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Pre-Roman days, I used to wake up early Saturday mornings (sometimes hungover, sometimes still drunk) to watch Chelsea play. I never once thought "we are nothing, so what's the point of watching?". Your joy comes from different places. A big win over a local rival, an upset over a giant. There are supporters on here who have been following Chelsea for much longer than I have. Who lived through some really dark years for the club. There are newer supporters who are cut from the same cloth. We enjoy being a top European side, who wouldn't? However, our fandom isn't dependent on it. If things go bad at Chelsea, we're not going to go off and start supporting some other team that has a chance to win big trophies.

Here's a little reading for you...http://www.chelseafc.com/team-history

I'm still feeling so dejected about this game. Don't know how all of you take defeats but i'm seriously struggling to get over the last few weeks. I've forgotten what happiness feels like. I am truly and genuinely gutted beyond belief.

Don't worry mate your not alone !

It's really starting to get me down as well, sounds strange but I like to come on here so I don't feel like the only one lol.

I'm sure Roman has a plan, even if it's a plan B before some cocky fuck mentions not getting pep and that he is stupid doesn't know what he's doing bla bla bla,

You do not become a billionaire being an idiot.

JT was probably our best defender today regardless of him charging forward for the second goal. He led the line pretty well, I think it was due to our tactics overall that we lost/conceded three.

He's encouraged to do it. We need at least one aggresor in the CB partnership - our whole defence was sleeping for Newcastle's second goal - there was really no need to keep such a high line. Anyone could see that Newcastle were set up for the counter and that's exactly what they did. Personally I would've asked the team to drop a little bit deeper but that obviously didn't happen. After their second goal went in there was no reaction from our touchline really, could see their third goal coming especially after Pardew introduced Marveaux - again no reaction from the touchline - I know we haven't got many players on the bench to bring on but ideally bringing on someone like Marin for Bertrand who wasn't even providing extra defensive cover to win the game would've been a decent move.

Seriously can't wait for Luiz, Hazard, Mikel and Moses to come back. They'll improve the squad tenfold.

Rafa isn't doing anything whatsoever to prove he's still good enough to manage this club.