• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

Not even a yellow for either... BCHVHF-CYAI-yBy.jpg

Aside that, our players were shit and they were never going to get anything out of the game when Torres is leading the line. I have more faith in Cech getting the game winner than Torres. 2 mill > 50 Mill down the drain. Our players are obvously under performing because of a lack of confidence in the manager and his tactics. Who could blame them. Lampard has played way too much than he should and Bertrand is the luckiest bastard to have ever win the CL

As far as I'm concerned, the Board, Torres, and Rafa. Can all go fuck themselves. They have ruined this club to new levels.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa is clueless and so are the players atm, but that being said they players clearly do not like playing under Rafa

But they need to get over that!Sure the fans who travelled and paid all that money dont like seeing them underr Rafa/playing like shite but still do it.Cant throw a hissy cause they dont like the manager they're proffesionals need to do their job!

Remember destroying a couple teams with Hazard - Oscar - Mata at the start of the season? That was actually fun football. Good times. Can't remember the last time I smiled after a Chelsea game. Probably back vs. Leeds. Didn't even smile after the Arsenal win because of the abysmal second half.

Can Someone stop this nightmare?!

The Club created it...

Getting rid of Jose and loyal Chelsea guys like Wilkins.

I admit I thought RDM was tactically naive - but fuck me at least we played with some heart and passion...

Bring back Wilkins and him and Newton can manage until Summer...

There is absolutely no doubt that Benitez should be sacked. Not tomorrow, not tonight, not after the game but right IN THE DRESSING ROOM! Or better, on the way to the dressing room. He is doing fuck all so it would be the same without him and I am sure it would be better.

For fucks sake

Considering what he did to RDM after we went on that bad run after getting fucked over by clattenburg culmanating in a loss to juventus (at least they are world class). Every manager who has got close to that bad a run has been insta fired, how much you want to bet the one manager everyone wants gone more than any other is given extra chnces until its too late.

tactically the performance was shit. The commentator went on as "whatever Rafa has told his players at halftime it surely worked" WTF??????????????? our goals were individual efforts, we were running on like headless chickens, completely lost it, no subs, Rafa had no tactical impact at all, the game just passed him by. That is not a coach, every twat can stand there and watchl. Every fan would have been a better coach in that situation. He just has not the clue of a clue. No one can say now "the players bla bla" the players put in all their effort, they were running the pitch up and down, but they did not knew what they were doing, the entire match was nuts, our play was like chaos. We left acres of space in the middle and only knocked the ball out and up the pitch.

You guys have no idea how much I regret my decision of booking a trip to London next week to see Chelsea drop some more points against Wigan. All travelling expenses, accommodations etc. covered the trip will cost me well over 1000 euros and what do I get in return? Sweet fuck all. Right now I couldn't really care less about going. It's not like I couldn't think of better ways to spend that money if I could take it all back now...

Only way I'm going to be happy to come there if the cunt isn't in charge next weekend but we all know the chances of that happening are close to zero.

Going for that poo I've been needing. Then doing some cardio. Then eating. Then watching some TV. Doing whatever I like for the rest of the night. Probably post a bit more on here. Go to sleep. And if i don't wake up tomorrow with the news that Benitez is gone I will actually rage.

Haven't seen a more dysfunctional team than this.This was like throwing 11 men on the pitch and asking them to do whatever they want. Where is all the bullshit co ordination Benitez keeps talking about?
Newcastle were on a horrid form having won just 1 in their last 6 and we made them look like some world beaters. Ba did zilch when he was on, no midfield, Terry with his idiotic moment of sliding in for no fucking reason, Ivanovic made Santon look like Roberto Carlos, why the fuck was Berty playing the whole match? Just why? What does he offer except tracking back? And even then we conceded 3. We look like a midtable team.
Rafa Benitez, you must be something special to have turned 3 champions league teams into mediocre teams. You are not even fit enough to write blogs. The only positive this match would do will be his sacking. I don't want him near Chelsea. He is worse than cancer, he is that bad company that drags a good student into world of chaos. Just fire him please!! Steve Holland would do just fine for me!!

Not even a red for either... BCHVHF-CYAI-yBy.jpgEXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ba gets kicked in the face, nose bleeding, nice and Cole is strangled, lovely. And Mr Webb doesn't show a card, well that sums up the Manure lover for you doesn't it. Didn't Cole get a yellow for that? unbelievable.

Considering what he did to RDM after we went on that bad run after getting fucked over by clattenburg culmanating in a loss to juventus (at least they are world class). Every manager who has got close to that bad a run has been insta fired, how much you want to bet the one manager everyone wants gone more than any other is given extra chnces until its too late.

Exactly!!That bad run was nothing compared to this!You could kinda see a way out but this one...way we're going getting worse.

Jose didnt even have a bad run really and he got the flick!We've lost to QPR for christ sake! Knocked out of the League cup..not exactly defintly in the FA Cup and lost the other one!

How on earth is he still here?!The whole thing is a diaster and you knew this was gana happen....yet they didnt!