• Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This really annoys me, with the exception of Azpilicueta, Romeu and Moses, all of our transfers over the last few seasons have been incredibly lazy. I'm not saying the likes of Mata and Hazard aren't fantastic buys but they arrived with big, well known reputations and price tags to match it.

I dont think our transfer policy is any different than any other big club. We just bought too many am last transfer

For me it has gotten to the point where I'm not even getting angry about negative results anymore, I am used to it now and I'm expecting losses. But what hurts me is that we show no desire for most of the game, we only played well for about 20 minutes today, maybe even less than that. Just not good enough.

In 2007 Rafa claimed we were a passionless and a soulless club, and that's what we have become now. If his mission was to turn us into a club without a soul, then it is safe to say he has successfully accomplished his mission.

Wtf is it got to do with players not liking the manager? It's the fans that make our relatively young squad panic and afraid to commit mistakes, which ironically is exactly what it does.

I don't think that can be blamed on the fans. They travelled up to newcastle to support the team managed by this idiot. At the start i was utterly against anything like that because the damage it could do to the team... Well the damage is done and something needs to be done. The manager needs to be gone so we can have a team again who gets the full support of the fans (and by full support i mean 100% of its concentration) and players who want to play for a manager respect him and like him. Everyone knows that rafa will be gone (be it now- hopefully or the summer) so thats hardly condusive to team unity when he is hated and they know he probably won't be there in a while.

I don't know what to say, i've been saying the same shit for the last 3 or 4 weeks and it'll be boring to say it again. Can it get any worse? Yes because it gets worse every game. This is a crisis now, we're 3rd, i have no idea how we are 3rd but we wont be in the top 4 for long at this alarming rate. We can't hang on to any type of lead, nearly threw the Arsenal game away too, this team is a bunch of bottlers and i'm beyond sick to death of it. We're a laughing stock. I really can't believe what's happening to this team.

2 absolutely stunning goals to come back and go 2-1 up and we go n lose, it's just unbelievable. What's gonna happen next? I'm dreading it whatever it is.

He's right.We are doing a good job..from the oppostions point of view!

Just come out and say what we know..it went shite!!! We are not a team to fear and I doubt many teams are bothered about going 2-0 down against us cause its rare it'll stay that way

I don't think that can be blamed on the fans. They travelled up to newcastle to support the team managed by this idiot. At the start i was utterly against anything like that because the damage it could do to the team... Well the damage is done and something needs to be done. The manager needs to be gone so we can have a team again who gets the full support of the fans (and by full support i mean 100% of its concentration) and players who want to play for a manager respect him and like him. Everyone knows that rafa will be gone (be it now- hopefully or the summer) so thats hardly condusive to team unity when he is hated and they know he probably won't be there in a while.

I've been lurking on this board from 2009 and I can't say any manager has been given time by fans. It usually takes a few months before new possible manager candidates start to pop up randomly.

Fat one: "Second half we were brilliant. It's just the mistakes".

Die you deluded cunt!!! :rant: :rant: excuse after excuse... we scored from two brilliant long range goal apart from that we didn't create any real chance..no gameplan whatsoever!!

Ya benitez is crap and he is gone by the end of the season. But we need more and beter players.

There is no excuse for team like chelsea, need to play Bertrand on the left wing and lamp+rami midfield for 3-4 games in a row.

Everybody said pardew is crap but with all this signings he suddenly looks like genius

My die-hard Liverpool supporting friend the day we appointed Rafa - "He'll make the strangest subs during matches, if any, and pick up the 3 points vs. the big teams and drop points vs. the smaller teams. I promise you." I didn't think much of it. Looks like he knew his shit though.