• Cole
    • Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Bertrand
    • Ba
    • Torres(sub)

Well after I am over (sort of) my meltdown I will try to look at the positives here. The players will finally have a week rest after 2 months of playing twice a week, Hazard will be back, rested and recharched and Moses and Mikel will be available unless Nigeria reach the Acon final. I don't want to talk about the game because I will fall into a deep depression if I start recalling the events of the match.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you're saying is that sacking Rafa will solve our problems. He is the only one dribing us down, not the lack of players in our disposal. A new manager can come in, somehow breed Mata and have more options and come out with results? Im not saying Rafa should stay but why can't you see a bigger picture here? He is not the real problem here.

sorry but HE IS the big problem

No they were joking about how he would do that in the 87th min, with the time being the main factor. At 2-2 we needed fresh impetus in defence and attack. Azpi would give us fresh legs and someone to help on the overlap and marin, because if he cant even come on as a sub when we are playing a left back at left winger with no other options what was the point of his purchase. Even benayoun could come on just to have someone fresh who can chase back then run forward for 10 mins.

Azpi has been one of the most overused players this season. Thing I can't see is why Rafa/RdM didn't use Marin instead of Bertrand? Marin has been better than him everytime he comes on the pitch. Does Ryan transform into somekind of Ronaldo hybrid in the training to make them select him week in week out regardless of being so dependent on his left foot, lacking trickery and experience on the wing.

The same shit over & over. It will not solve anything at this time.

My last post in this thread.

Unused substitutes on Chelsea´s bench:

Turnbull, Ferreira, Marin, Azpi, Benayoun, Ake, says it all.

newcastle scored their 2nd goal on 68th minute. just tells u how defensive and negative the manager is when he keeps bertrand on and does not put a natural winger/midfielder in marin/benayoun on... he fuckibg dint even go for the win.. our bench might not have messi and ronaldo but i dont see the problem in using who ever we do? or do u actually believe bertrand is a better winger than marin/benayoun... FSW lacks balls, all he thinks about is his record and not what is right for the club and he has no footballing brain...

newcastle scored their 2nd goal on 68th minute. just tells u how defensive and negative the manager is when he keeps bertrand on and does not put a natural winger/midfielder in marin/benayoun on... he fuckibg dint even go for the win.. our bench might not have messi and ronaldo but i dont see the problem in using who ever we do? or do u actually believe bertrand is a better winger than marin/benayoun... FSW lacks balls, all he thinks about is his record and not what is right for the club and he has no footballing brain...

Di Matteo picked Bertrand to play his debut CL match in the final, on the wing. Regardless of having Malouda, Sturridge on the bench. Do you believe Bertrand is a better winger than Malouda / Sturridge? Or did RDM lack a footballing brain? Your hate for Rafa is blind, please try to see a bigger picture here.

Di Matteo picked Bertrand to play his debut CL match in the final, on the wing. Regardless of having Malouda, Sturridge on the bench. Do you believe Bertrand is a better winger than Malouda / Sturridge? Or did RDM lack a footballing brain? Your hate for Rafa is blind, please try to see a bigger picture here.

are u fucking kidding me? rdm made a tactical decision to stop lahm... we were gonna park the bus, had no other option. today bertrand started , fine, no problem with it. but y keep him wen we conceded in the 68th minute... sub him and get a winger on against tired wingbacks. thats what i said. try reading and understanding comment. also read bushman's comment about what subs it had and then try to add 1+1 on why i would write that comment.

Rafa out we line up 4511 Lets build stability get results in the bag

(defence) cole,terry, Cahill ivan ,

(midfield) lampard , luiz ,michel ramirez,asprilla

Mata supporting

BA upfront on his own

That's called cheating, but Manu have always got 12 on the field so why cant we, right? :D

---------------------------------Cech---------------------------------------

-----Api/ivan----Cahill/ivan------Terry/Cahill-----Cole/bertrand--------
---------------------Mikel/lampard------Luiz---------------------
-------------moses/hazard------Lampard/felliani(if only)-----Mata/oscar--------

-----------------------------------Ba-------------------------------------

More then enough quality there if played right.

We were shit again and we lost again but no need to panic! Roman knows better! and let's face it, he is always right and makes good decisions for us which eventually benefits our club just look at how many trophies we won in the past couple of years. We must give Rafa a full season then we can judge if he is capable of doing it or not.

and by the way i'm glad i didn't see the game.

Cheers.

3 players- jt, cech and lampard came over to applaud the fans who have travelled the length of the country to be at st James park. Is it really too much to ask for the rest of the cunts to walk a few yards over? Worthless twats.

Exactly, no passion from the players anymore. They are playing like they want the manager to be sacked. Benitez is a cancer, no one likes him and he will never work in chelsea.

---------------------------------Cech---------------------------------------

-----Api/ivan----Cahill/ivan------Terry/Cahill-----Cole/bertrand--------

---------------------Mikel/lampard------Luiz---------------------

-------------moses/hazard------Lampard/felliani(if only)-----Mata/oscar--------

-----------------------------------Ba-------------------------------------

More then enough quality there if played right.

Enough quality but fragile as a house built from cards. Scratch out Moses,Mikel, Luiz and possible injury to any of our defense player - we are fucked beyond belief with having to play same XI week in week out till some of them return.

Yeah, its crap, but we can't do anything about that. But fresh legs are fresh legs and Azpi and Marin are better than a very tired bertrand and ivan.

It will solve the endless protests from fans etc, and mean we can concentrate on the game, it wouldn't solve all our problems but our team is more than good enough for top 4 with anyone other than rafa there.

The other day most of you complained about substituted one defense-man for another. Now you posted the same shit here.

As for Marin. He is useless as seen the other day. Just get it through. Chelsea are one depleted & tired team because of fucking clueless deals by the fucking board.

So what you're saying is that sacking Rafa will solve our problems. He is the only one dribing us down, not the lack of players in our disposal. A new manager can come in, somehow breed Mata and have more options and come out with results? Im not saying Rafa should stay but why can't you see a bigger picture here? He is not the real problem here.

Where exactly did I say any of that?

It's all well for you to make assumptions, but there should at least be an inkling of evidence to actually support them - whereas I made no mention of the obvious team deficiencies which are an entirely different issue altogether.

Do you really think we are a one-man-team? That Mata is the only thing keeping us afloat? As wonderful as he is & easily being our brightest spark for the last 2 years, he can only do so much, & for periods of games he does go missing because in reality he is only effective at influencing play in the final third of the pitch. If you're going to simply dismiss the efforts of Lamps & Cole & others who do actually show some spirit & determination without a second thought - then maybe it is you who should be reconsidering your own perspective.

You want to talk about the problems today? The issues that have simultaneously characterised & plagued our season & this 'bigger picture' you speak of since Rafa snuck his slimy foot in the door?

Well the first half was pure shit. No question about that. However, although the vast majority of our team didn't really show up until the 25th minute or so - the root cause of all our problems was the way that we were set up as a team. & guess who's job it is to sort that part out?

Newcastle came out clearly a reinvigorated team with a point to prove & positive attitude instilled in them by Pardew. They pressed us so high up the pitch & their midfield was set up to contain ours by closing off the free man & our wide players simply lacked any meaningful movement throughout because we had a largely irrelevant Betrand five feet away from Cole at times while Oscar & Mata were being man-marked the shit out of with Ramires surrendering the ball every time he tried to make something happen; resulting in Ba being completely isolated for the most part & left us resorting to through balls over the top.

That's why Cabaye & Sissoko had so much time & space to work with. However, obviously you can't employ that kind of high press with such expenditure of energy for an entire game & after they scored that's when they tired a little & backed off to conserve their energy, allowing things to open up for us in the second 45.

That's when Mata, Lamps & Oscar decided it was time for them to take control of the game & we could have easily had the win purely due to their individual craft alone - but once again the ultimately disappointing result was down to Rafa not reacting to what was happening on the pitch as the game progressed.

At 2-1, why not take off a largely useless Bertrand & let Oscar continue causing havoc down that left side whilst bringing on Azpi to give us some defensive support down the right? Or at least give Marin a shot? Unless he's going to be banished to train with the youth team as well...

Instead, he just decided to do nothing. Absolutely fuck all nothing. & that's simply not good enough. He's not a manager - he's a fucking joke.

How is it that even our own rivals & every single semi-intelligent footballing brain on this planet can see this - & yet you seem more than reluctant to acknowledge it as the universal fact it is?

Yes there are obviously issues throughout certain aspects & areas of our team, I don't think any Chelsea fan who has been watching every painful second of this season is going question that whatsoever.

However, the more immediate issues are clearly relevant to this fat cunt & his baffling tactical approach. The current (lack of) depth in our squad is what it is. Nothing can be done about the players who are out injured, or in Africa, or puzzlingly still out on loan - nor the ones we should have purchased in the last month - but something can certainly be done about the manager. & at this point, it simply has to.

Whether you choose to believe it or not - the absence of Rafa alone will at least replenish our drive & dignity - if not return the performances & results we are used to seeing on the pitch. At least that will give us a fighting chance of finishing this season with Champions League football & a brighter future on the horizon...

Sacking Rafa may not solve all of our problems - but it will solve the one that is bothering most of us more than any other at the moment.

The other day most of you complained about substituted one defense-man for another. Now you posted the same shit here.

As for Marin. He is useless as seen the other day. Just get it through. Chelsea are one depleted & tired team because of fucking clueless deals by the fucking board.

What? We were LOSING then and we needed goals and crucially, Demba ba still hadn't come on the pitch yet. Also that change was bertrand for A.cole not Azpi for ivan. As for marin, he isn't useless but he never gets any chances and hasn't impressed yet. Still he would be more usful than a tired player. Chelsea are tired and depleted, but and getting rid of rafa wouldn't change that but it would still make us a hell of a lot better then. Any sane manager would have used the bench as depleted as it was when players are TIRED as you just told me... If players are that tired then surely that is a bigger reason to use all of your subs.