Jase

Man of the Match  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately there are just more morons who think by making the atmosphere as hostile as possible, they will achieve something or it will have a positive effect.

That's exactly what i was talking about.

You make it sound like it is everyone in the ground. I go to the Bridge every week and was there tonight, there are a lot of people with common sense who are fed up with the booing and the general negativity at the matches. Unfortunately there are just more morons who think by making the atmosphere as hostile as possible, they will achieve something or it will have a positive effect.

Regarding the game, it was a dire performance overall, even when we were two up. Southampton's changes made a difference and as the match went on we lost control in the midfield. As a certain Mr.Hiddink would say, you need to react. We didn't make changes early enough and they punished us. Seen it countless times over the years at the Bridge.

Thanks for the inside view. I hope that the mood will turn again soon with the majority of the fans.

The more I think about the whole situation the more fucked up it appears to me. I just hope that there not the sort of long term consequences that I am painting in mind stemming from this season.

And beating Arsenal next weekend will make up for a while...then the whole redicolous circle starts again.

Thanks I'll bear that in mind next time I spend £70 on a train up north somewhere and get up at 4am on a freezing Saturday morning while you are still in bed

I think what alot of the members here are talking about are the booers, you stated that you cheered so most likely you are not the one mentioned. But i do agree with your previous post about players not giving a shit, especially on the 2nd half.

Ramirez and Lampard arent good enough as a partnership. It was apparent for minute 1.

Oscar has a shocker today and Mata play crap overall.

Cant believe Torres came on.......

Cant believe fans were still singing about RDM. We have the stupidest fans in history.

Yes, stupid for singing about a club legend who gave everything for the club and got unrightfully treated. Makes sense.

Didn't see the game, Saw a movie instead, don't have any interest in Rafa and never did, Lost faith when RDM got sacked and i said it then, When Rafa goes I'll be a happy Chelsea fan again. Didn't even get faith after the 8-0 to Villa.

One thing is apparent though, To lose a two goal lead against Southampton is ridiclious, and the players themselves need to take blame for that. From what I've heard, Ricky fucking Lambert changed the game

What happened to the team that beat Spurs at WHL? Seems like an enternity ago. If we got Ba in the summer and kept Di Matteo we'd be up the top of the league, The way he put a blanket over Torres and play Hazard, Oscar and Mata advanced was genius.

All I read here get rid of Rafa, he has no clue...etc.I would have that this...

Now, if I may.

Starting line-up:

Cech, Azpi, cahill, Luiz, Cole, Rami, Lampard Oscar, Mata, Hazard, BA

Subbed Torres

UNUSED subs: Turnbull, Ferreira, Iva, Terry, Bertrand, Marin

The way I see it. Currently Chelsea team is too fucking thin.

Whom would you have played out of the bench ?

He played the best he has atm.

Constant booing is not fucking helping the team. The team plays shitty at home, Too much pressure at home.

Has any of you ever thought about that ?

You have every right to. But is what you're doing helping at all?

We know that Roman cares fuck all what the fans think after the sacking of RDM, what the fuck do you want them to do? Applaud them off and tell them there doing a good job? They're getting paid enough, far far far more then the people in the stands so they deserve it. People don't pay good, hard earned money to watch that shite that Rafa is making the players play.

Thanks I'll bear that in mind next time I spend £70 on a train up north somewhere and get up at 4am on a freezing Saturday morning while you are still in bed

Also bear in mind that it's not such a horrible thing to do now is it? Having the luxury to attend games where most fans dream to be able to do once in their life...you know, instead of being in bed.

We know that Roman cares fuck all what the fans think after the sacking of RDM, what the fuck do you want them to do? Applaud them off and tell them there doing a good job? They're getting paid enough, far far far more then the people in the stands so they deserve it. People don't pay good, hard earned money to watch that shite that Rafa is making the players play.

Just not make the atmosphere so hostile that it negatively affects performance. I felt so embarrassed when they were booing Torres. You can't really get any lower than booing your own player, even if he is terrible.

How on earth is that going to help?

Welcome to paying £800 per season and not being able to voice an opinion.

Yep, we voice our opinion we lose, voice them again we lose, voice them again we draw. How about swallowing that pride for the love for our own club and see if they can play with better morale and win.

Arsenal derby comin up at the bridge, I'm sure walcot and co will feel more at home than our own players. Glad to see our "opinions" at work

Just not make the atmosphere so hostile that it negatively affects performance. I felt so embarrassed when they were booing Torres. You can't really get any lower than booing your own player, even if he is terrible.

Ok, lets applaud Fernando, Tell him he's doing a fantastic job, Most feared striker in Europe, Well worth the 50 million and the huge wages we're paying him.

Won us the Champions League on his own, did Nando

I don't like when fans booing their own players but as long as they have a ticket they have the right to do so.

For me as long as they don't start throwing stuff at players or show offensive banner, I have no problem.

Ok think we all need to chill out - no point in arguing amongst ourselves...

Ok we threw away a 2 goal lead, not the first time and won't be the last.

We're 1 point better off than we were and 1 less game to go, we're in 3rd place - need a good performance at the weekend!

We've played a shit load of games week in week out. Mental strength isn't something often considered, but I guess th players are drained, mentally and physically.

So we knew this season would be a Rollercoaster - some expected a smoother ride than others - but we've paid our money (season ticket, cable, merchandise, time, whatever has been invested) - and we're on the ride, we can't get off and there's no 'emergency stop' button, we've got to make it to the end...

So lets not argue. Think positive about the weekend - @hutcho CFC needs to make some positive posts, they worked before :)

Keep calm and carry on right? :)