Man of the Match  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.

Why am I not suprised! Oh to be a chelsea fan!

Love it!!

We'll still get top four. Title dreams were over after the game against united at home.

Meh!

Don't Write Chelsea Off Yet, Still Got Abit To Go Yet And Need To Take Over Manchester City

You have every right to. But is what you're doing helping at all?

can you and other people criticising the support of some people please indicate what was wrong with last night and this 'horrible atmosphere'? I joined in in the 16th minute, about 15 people booed Torres when he came on and the vast majority of people booed at the final whistle because we were unhappy with the performance of the players. i didn't notice anything different to say when Ancelotti or AVB was in charge and we were not doing well- it was the same old shouting at players when they lose the ball 'Oh you are shit Ramires' even though people don't actually think that and say it in the heat of the moment. It is isolated comments from an individual that the players can barely/ not hear at all. Last night didn't seem any different to when we have been playing bad in the past. It is the media who try to make Stamford Bridge out to be as they put it 'a toxic atmosphere'.

Why should we not boo (at the final whistle) when our team has played awful? Because it is not helping? Is it helping to make them think that we are satisfied with no wins at home against teams we should be beating (QPR, Swansea, Southampton)? There were some awful performances and they should know it. They shouldn't be lured into a false sense of security whereby they think the fans will not be upset if they play poorly. We can criticse Rafa all we want but the bottom line is that the players are the ones that need to get the results and they are not doing that.

For the third Thursday in a row, am terribly annoyed and pissed at the result from Wednesday night!

Is it just me or we never learn from our previous errors on closing down crosses or at least put pressure on the cross?! What on earth was Cole doing for Lambert's goal? Clyne was at the byline wanting to put the cross in and Cole just stood off and giving Clyne all the time and space in the world to put in a pin point cross for Lambert! :doh:

What on earth was Cole doing for Lambert's goal?

I hear ya, but you also have to look at Cahill for that goal too. Granted, Lambert gave him an almighty shove before the cross came in, but Cahill just stood there rooted when the ball came into the box. As happens so many times, a series of errors lead to a goal.

In comparison with the rest of the elite European clubs, we are without a doubt the most inconsistent side and we play the most boring and unnattractive football. Millions spent, yet teams like Southampton and QPR manage to outplay us at home, this is just embarrassing. I for one cannot wait for this season to end, and I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of the fans feel the same way.

While i can't wait for this season to end i have to say that none of the teams you mentioned outplayed us. Swansea, QPR, and Southampton had probably 6 shots on target combined and they all happened to score.

Especially Swansea, we completely dominated them from start to finish and played great football.

Find me a club that does not boo their own team when they have played awful for 3 consecutive home weeks

We started booing from day one bcos it was a chance to get on benitez back. I supported it before, bcos I don't like benitez myself. But now it is obviously affecting the team, I don't want it again.

We have new 20-22 year olds(azpi, hazard, oscar, romeu) who hav never been exposed to hostile atmosphere. And spanish players on the team (mata, azpi, torres) hearing their fellow countryman receive insults from people they play for.

The booing has a massive impact, even ronaldo made a plea to their fans

"I have to ask that they stop this now," Ronaldo told reporters after their 5-2 aggregate victory set up a Cup quarter-final with Valencia. "The boss is going to stay, we still have a lot we can win this

year. He is in charge and he takes the decisions, the fans and the players should help him.

"People have shown they are unhappy but that's enough now. They have to get behind the boss and the team. It affects the players out on the

pitch. If we win the Cup and the Champions League it will have been a good year."

It is a fact. We all hate rafa, everyone knows. Let's just let the team win, and insult rafa at the end. Please!!

As I wrote last night.

Has any of you ever thought about the current situation at the club ?

Try to look at the bench.

Do Chelsea have a player or two that can come in & make an impact ?

I´d say, NO. Last night on the bench. Turnbull, Ferreira, JT, Torres, Marin, Bertrand.

Now, we know JT is not ready yet, Torres is shitty, Ferreira is picking his nose, Marin...? Bertrand perhaps ?

Whom would you have played ?

The team is run by idiots, I feel. Good young players are loaned out & playing well.

Starting line-up, these guys are playing every 3rd day.

Playing at home listening to boos has not helped much either.

The solution. PLEASE Roman have mercy & buy more players asap.

As I wrote last night.

Has any of you ever thought about the current situation at the club ?

Try to look at the bench.

Do Chelsea have a player or two that can come in & make an impact ?

I´d say, NO. Last night on the bench. Turnbull, Ferreira, JT, Torres, Marin, Bertrand.

Now, we know JT is not ready yet, Torres is shitty, Ferreira is picking his nose, Marin...? Bertrand perhaps ?

Whom would you have played ?

The team is run by idiots, I feel. Good young players are loaned out & playing well.

Starting line-up, these guys are playing every 3rd day.

Playing at home listening to boos has not helped much either.

The solution. PLEASE Roman have mercy & buy more players asap.

Makes you question why we have so many good players out on loan and not being played.

Surely Lukaku has more to offer off the bench then Torres, pretty sure De Bruyne would have more of an impact then little Marin. Essien, McEachran and even Malouda could help us out in midfield, didnt have a single central midfielder on the bench last night, it looks like our weakest area.

Could do with returning to 433 for a bit as well I think, not convinced we have the holding midfielders for our current formation.

Could do with returning to 433 for a bit as well I think, not convinced we have the holding midfielders for our current formation.

And you think we have the holding midfielders for 4-3-3? We only have 2 DM in Mikel and Romeu and one is at the AFCON and the other is out for the rest of the season.

Don't think the formation is the problem right now, it's about how we go about setting up and putting in the right application in using the formation. We have been winning games away from home with 4-2-3-1 and don't see anyone saying it's not working then.

Well, Benitez fucked us again. I may sound harsh blaming him, but we were good enough to beat this team. 2-0 up at home and you simply don't come out for the second half??

And some people on here want to have a pop at the people who went out on a freezing cold night having spent their hard-earned money on this? Here's a tip for you guys. A lot of Chelsea tickets go on either general sale or to members. In fact I didn't take up all the tickets I could've had so I'm always there if you need one.

If you don't like what's being sung by people who actually go to matches on shitty nights in January then you turn up and start singing different songs. I personally don't like haranguing the team but if you've bought a ticket and sung your voice out then you have the right to criticise shit like that when it's served up to you.

Well the shit of firing managers, having no playing philosophy and the general transfer merry-go-round has finally caught up with us.

Yes firing managers in the past has worked - but this time it hasn't!

What we need now is a period of consistency! Get a manager in for 2-3 seasons regardless of results and build a team and educate the players in a system that works.

We haven't done that since Mourinho - and now the old guard have gone, we are being exposed...

The season can't end quick enough for me - if we don't make CL we don't make CL!

Calling for RB to be sacked now, is just crazy and will only compound the issues mentioned above.

Most of us knew these days were coming, now is the time to support the team - through thick and thin. Yes most don't like RB, but he's here until the summer, so get behind the team.

We need the 12th man from the supporters (11 if Torres is playing).

I'm not critiscising anybody here - just saying what I think CFC needs!

Makes you question why we have so many good players out on loan and not being played.

Surely Lukaku has more to offer off the bench then Torres, pretty sure De Bruyne would have more of an impact then little Marin. Essien, McEachran and even Malouda could help us out in midfield, didnt have a single central midfielder on the bench last night, it looks like our weakest area.

Well, that´s exactly how I feel.

Take a look at Malouda. 100thou a week = playing with kids. Was he not good enough last season ? Why that sudden reluctance to play him ? Are they playing mind games with him ?

As for the above mentioned well said. What good is Marin for ?

Also, I even question Rafa´s playing Torres wide on the wing. Why not play two strikers ? Have we seen Cole coming forward carrying the play as before ? Ever since, they told him to start packing, he does not give a shit anymore. At least, that´s the way I see it. This club has more problems that I or you can see.