xPetrCechx

Fully Skilled,,AM Minded,,Superb First Touch

the best option of "Long-Term" Lampard replacement....

I know it is an YT compilation but wow. WOW!

JAW-DROPPING ball control. If he plays like that on a regular basis, the guy is a monster of a player. 15m would be an absolute steal. However, he shouldn't be top priority.

Some of his dribbles resemble Messi, very good footballer and still very young.. a bright future ahead of him if he makes right choices and keeps making progress week in week out.. though would be foolish of Chelsea to go snap up youngsters for 20mil if we've got enough to fill the position and the likes of KdB etc coming through.. would be bad for his talent and progress as well just a luxury signing for us. Grass is not always greener on other side of the fence.

Some of his dribbles resemble Messi, very good footballer and still very young.. a bright future ahead of him if he makes right choices and keeps making progress week in week out.. though would be foolish of Chelsea to go snap up youngsters for 20mil if we've got enough to fill the position and the likes of KdB etc coming through.. would be bad for his talent and progress as well just a luxury signing for us. Grass is not always greener on other side of the fence.

It reminds me of Messi too. I just thought it would be too soon to make those kind of comparisons.

Isco is awesome!!!

Why are we saying we don't need him?

Did anyone watch the QPR game? Without Mata we are fucked. We need somebody who can do that role - Isco would be perfect!!!! :)

Hope it's not BS...

I think what people meant with "we don't need him" is actually "we need players for other roles more".

I guess no one would complain about signing Isco if it meant we would still sign players for the positions we lack the most.

I think what people meant with "we don't need him" is actually "we need players for other roles more".

I guess no one would complain about signing Isco if it meant we would still sign players for the positions we lack the most.

Well we can't keep relying on Mata so we need that sorted ASAP

We need another Striker - other players? We have so many loans to recall, do we really need anybody else?

Well we can't keep relying on Mata so we need that sorted ASAP

We need another Striker - other players? We have so many loans to recall, do we really need anybody else?

I'd say we need another striker and some defensive players - a DM and a CB, maybe. But I'd be very glad with Isco, no doubt.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You