xPetrCechx

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is 5 years now we have been linked to him and this time feels strong.

It LOOKS like RM are wanting some sort of swapsies going on. But from what Ive just read Perez SUPPOSEDL asked Solari to love Isco again. So no idea whatsup there. Seems Isco isn't happy with amount of playing time, Solaris making excuses Isco is overweight  and a time bomb waiting to explode. So theres obviously some personality clash and Solari playing faves.

I always liked him myself. I always thought he was a ACM but been playing LW this season more.

Solari is a shit manager. Does Isco look fat to you?

1543758689_677034_1543759123_sumario_gra

He also had a bloody appendectomy 2 and a half months ago. Lolol

Its all typical Real press and shit fan bullshit. 

He would be a destroyer at AMF for us!

Unless Eden leaves, no point in having two players who love to haggle on ball and dribble. 

One is fine, but not two.

Also there is a reason Isco isnt a regular. He looks super player and realy fancy on the ball with those tricks, but does absolute fuck all in 80% of the time he plays.

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Also there is a reason Isco isnt a regular. He looks super player and realy fancy on the ball with those tricks, but does absolute fuck all in 80% of the time he plays.

But his figures beat Asensio with much less minutes. More goals & asists.

I like him and apparently so does Pep.

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

This sounds like good sense to me.

Look at Matt. Lovely skills, good attitude but the right solution for Chelsea? The jury's out. Years ago I argued we should stay away from Robinho because there was a reason he was surplus to requirement in Madrid. Well Alvaro, and then Matt were also deemed sellable by Real. Three lessons should be enough.

The one good thing about this procession is that at least we'd be moving in the right direction. Matt is closer to being the right player than Alvaro is and perhaps Isco would be closer again than Matt is. Are steps in the right direction enough though?

I kope that this is right. Shows our board is acting and serious about wanting to do good.

Chelsea to bid £70m for Isco with Spaniard ready to snub Arsenal for quick transfer

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8012243/chelsea-isco-bid-man-city-transfer/

A plus is that Isco and Morata are very close mates and have a good playing relationship too.

It MIGHT be wehat he needs to bring a smile to his face

Chelsea-News-Alvaro-Morata-Isco-Transfer-Real-Madrid-897671.jpg.5c4dea8d79fe08c43a04a8b95df5823f.jpg

This was last December when some of us got all excited remember!

Chelsea_News_Fans_demand_Alvaro_Morata_secures_transfer_for_Real_Madrid_star_Isco_Football_Sport_Express_co.uk_-_2018-12-19_03_56_30.jpg.67113cd762f8d0c375cc6c7148b4a8c5.jpg

50 minutes ago, DDA said:

Isco is a classy player. He may not be the most effective in his role Worldwide but he is pure class. We need class. I have endured the Willians and the Moratas for too long.

I do understand totally.

But at the same time I feel myself wondering just IF, IF getting Isco alongside him, his best friend, IF he might get some sort of himself back??

Yeah I know its a slim chance and we might do better just to wash our hands of him. BUT Morata MIGHT be the catalyst that brings Isco to us also.

Just a thought.

4 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Stop daydreaming no chance in hell Real will sell a player that has a release clause of €650m for £70m...

It could happen if hazard in the deal that's if Real want hazard tho

Lets hope this is true.

If hes gotta go hes gotta go. Lets get something odd out of it guys.

HUGE offer for Isco delivers dream signing to Real Madrid

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.elgoldigital.com/oferta-descomunal-por-isco-biwenger-entrega-fichajes-sonado-al-real-madrid/&prev=search

ORIGINAL LINK

https://www.elgoldigital.com/oferta-descomunal-por-isco-biwenger-entrega-fichajes-sonado-al-real-madrid/

The situation of Isco Alarcón can generate two situations in Real Madrid . That they mourn with the player, continue without playing anything and go devaluing its price, or looking for a destination that satisfies all parties and its quality is used to close some important signing.

The latter has been very face with the insulting offer that has reached the offices of the Santiago Bernabéu. Chelsea , at the request of Maurizio Sarri , has presented a proposal that reaches 77 million euros for the Malaga midfielder.

An offer that, evidently, will be used by Real Madrid to face the signing with which Florentino Pérez dreams. We are talking about Eden Hazard , who knows that he either leaves Chelsea or will have a difficult time in the future. 150 Million and Isco .

APPARENTLY this downturn of his happened after his appendicitis operation and Lopetegui didn't play him in the El Clasico. That and hes turned vegan like his Mrs!

Solari wants to replace him with Mata!

13 hours ago, Johnnyeye said:

I just do not see that happening, they have De Bruyne, and the two Silva's plus Brahim Diaz at AMF already.

They need another CB, LB and especially a DH DMF to replace Fernandinho (who will be 34). Eventually another CF too.

I ran thru their targets here

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You