xPetrCechx

Isco, Asensio,...etc are all good players, but they are such typical laliga players.

We need players of high potential, who are suited to PL and be their very best.

Morata is very very poor example, but he is the definition why you have to ask twice who you are buying. 

His style of play of constantly throwing himself on the ground, not coping physicaly and also picks injuries quite frequently. 

And there is obviously the "love" for spain. They keep talking about it.

Big question how they feel when they were in best club in world and then come here. 

Im sure there would be no genuine love from them for Chelsea, they all already love Madrid.

How about we get players from lesser teams who are eager to improve and impress and can genuinely love Chelsea because thats their first big team that gave them chance.

Thats why Lamps, Drogba, Essien, Riccy,...all love the club so much. They came from smaller team and chelsea was like lotery win for them. 

For Asensio or Isco, it would feel they werent good enough for their favourite team and now they are stuck here. 

Stop picking these rejects from other teams, and go for players that are fantastic, but not in best teams yet.

Isco however isnt even reject, he wont leave Madrid.

Bottom line keep Eden and tell Madrid to fuck off. 

I havent been impressed by any Madrid/Barca reject apart from Yaya and Makelele in recent years. Cesc, Ozil, Alexis, Di Maria,...you see they have talent, but they ultimately lack that edge. 

We built 2004 team on top players who played for smaller teams. Eden and Kante are for example another two, more recent. 

With those two, or our 2004 generation, its simple. They did and do their job. They simply do it. 

With Morata and Cesc and Ozil and Alexis there is always something. Be it shit finishing for Morata, inconsitency, Cesc with his awful ball hold up and crap mentality, Ozil same crap mentality, chokes in big games and Alexis being winny bitch. 

I mean they are all super talented, but ultimately you cant rely on them. And thats why they were sold. 

How many times we got frustrated by Cesc? He is a fucking experienced midfield playmaker, someone who controls the game, yet he isnt even closr to that. All he can do is long pass if he has space. Can he do anything else, like lead the team, defend, dribble, shoot, play b2b? No. And others are the same, just different positions.

Morata is same, he can score, but he misses easy goals, he goes down all the time. Thats not what you call reliable striker. 

Ozil and Alexis are completely the same. Thank fuck we didnt buy Alexis, even more so because of the wages he demanded. He is so frustrating to watch. Dont even start with Ozil. 

Modric, Iniesta, Suarez,...those are class players. But they are never available.

Would Barca or Madrid want Morata, Ozil, Alexis, Cesc now? No. Because they are not good enough. Would they get Kante, Eden? Yes they would, because they are good. 

And what does that mean? If we have enough of Edens and Kantes in team, we can beat anyone. We might not have superstars, but these players have the edge to win. 

You wont win jackshit with Alexis, Ozil, Cesc....

Yeah yeah Cesc helped us to win title when he came, but he had so many many flaws in game already. He always needed cover from Matic and he sucked against any big team apart from Arsenal. And he was equaly invisible in CL. 

Modric however is the real deal. 

We cant attract ready made world stars, but we can get top top players from small teams. Dont forget Suarez, Modric,...all played in small teams once and they are now big game players.

We have to target players like Bailey, Torreira,...and we will be among the top again. With consistent and quality players that will be desired by other big teams, not rejected. 

Thats how you win the titles. But obviously we have to target quality players from smaller sides, not Zappacostas and Drinkwaters. 

• 1 month later...

British papers are speculating Real will sell for around £75m in the summer, so basically what we paid for Bakayoko and Drinkwater.

I'd like to hope if this is true, we're in for him. He would make a huge difference and offer a completely different dynamic within our squad.

9 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

British papers are speculating Real will sell for around £75m in the summer, so basically what we paid for Bakayoko and Drinkwater.

I'd like to hope if this is true, we're in for him. He would make a huge difference and offer a completely different dynamic within our squad.

Exactly. We need much more technical players in our squad and Isco fits that bill very well.

Bring him, sell Pedro, switch to 3-5-2, and rule the world. It's a pity that we would still have hole in midfield playing alongside Kante, even if we bring Isco. But good thing then - we wouldn't need some complete creative midfield like Saul, Koke, Rakitić etc, to partner Kante. Actually, if we had Isco, Matić (or player like him) would be enough I think. But I would go for someone slightly better with ball than Matić, of course, even with Isco in team.

3 hours ago, El P. said:

Bring him, sell Pedro, switch to 3-5-2, and rule the world. It's a pity that we would still have hole in midfield playing alongside Kante, even if we bring Isco. But good thing then - we wouldn't need some complete creative midfield like Saul, Koke, Rakitić etc, to partner Kante. Actually, if we had Isco, Matić (or player like him) would be enough I think. But I would go for someone slightly better with ball than Matić, of course, even with Isco in team.

If Conte gones I doubt we will play 3-5-2  and I doubt we will get Saul, Koke, Rakitić we should go for weigl to play alongside Kante 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, communicate said:

I don't know how isco will fit in our team. He is far more suited for city

how can u say that if you don't know who our new manager going to be? or what our new formation is going to be next season ? 

• 1 month later...

• 6 months later...

This is 5 years now we have been linked to him and this time feels strong.

It LOOKS like RM are wanting some sort of swapsies going on. But from what Ive just read Perez SUPPOSEDL asked Solari to love Isco again. So no idea whatsup there. Seems Isco isn't happy with amount of playing time, Solaris making excuses Isco is overweight  and a time bomb waiting to explode. So theres obviously some personality clash and Solari playing faves.

I always liked him myself. I always thought he was a ACM but been playing LW this season more.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You