12 minutes ago, Fernando said:

According to transfer market his contract expires: 

And as someone posted somewhere else, we made an inquiry for him:

Chelsea make enquiry for Isco

http://www.footballexpose.com/news/enquiry-made-real-madrid-isco-chelsea

Bullshit rumors mate don't believe them

The guy is full of shit

• 4 months later...

Hindsight is 10/10 and all, but reading the past few pages of this thread and all the comparisons with Oscar (!) are just pure comedy.

I would kill to have this guy in our team. Magnificent player. Spain won't miss Iniesta with Isco in their team. 

Scary how much he has developed in maybe the last two or three years. He was always talented and didn’t have a great start at Real but under Zizou he is a different level. World class. Was shocked Real got rid of James but can see why they were happy to get rid of him, hes slowly become an integral cog for Spain and Real.

• 2 months later...

I'm not saying this because of him going out up West with his old mucker Morata but with Eden at Real Isco would be down the pecking order confined to being sub like now. He will obviously want to be playing regular so what do you think the odds are we taking him in some deal? Plenty of Spaniards here for him to break him in.

31 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

If we end up selling Hazard, it would be wise to consider a swap+money with Real rather than just getting a truck load of cash

I agree. It's a fantastic opportunity to grab one if not two of the Madrid lads. Isco/Asensio/Bale and Kovacic plus a few hundred millions. Thanks.

I think losing Hazard will/would be tough for Chelsea but on the other hand it could be a big boost for our team if we play our cards right :) 

- Buy proper left wing back in January (Telles, Alex Sandro) and maybe Malcolm or Bailey if they are available, otherwise focus on young and quality winger in summer (Fekir, Malcolm, Bailey ...)
- Sell Hazard for 100M + Kovačič and Isco
- Sell Willian and Batshuayi
- Invest  money in worldclass rightback, winger (if we don't get one in January) and b2b midfielder (unless Bakayoko steps up big time :D)
- Don't buy some average players, rather bring loanees and youngsters in first team 

Our team would like MUCH more balanced and better IMO :) But this is dream scenario, we will probably sell Hazard for 150M and buy players like Zappacosta and Djilobodji ... 

I think if anybody expects us to get 100m + Isco and anyone else from Madrid including the likes of Bale, Kovacic or Asensio... they need to wake up.... more chance in hell freezing over.

The question is with or without Hazard next season will Conte still be here? Because if he is and continues with 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 then we can go yeah sure Hazard wants to go to Madrid so take the 100-125m+ or whatever go to Juventus and buy Dybala because he is an extremely high level player and can play that second striker sort of position and probably shoehorn into one of the two off the frontman in a 3. I'd have no doubts that he is the right player to replace Hazard if he does go even if Madrid give us an Isco, Asesnio or a Kovacic.

If we lose Conte and Hazard then we have a different problem in my eyes because who do you sign to replace Hazard as a left winger? I can't see us changing coach and continuing with the same formation, particularly if we end up with somebody like Carlo or as Craig Bellamy said, Brendan Rodgers (lol), so who do you play there? Or will the club not sign a direct replacement and try trust in Musonda or somebody else? 

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, the wes said:

if selling Hazard gets us Isco then i wouldnt mind at all to be honest, but can we pull off any deal of that kind? knowing our incopetent board Isco would end up at City, Liverpool or United and we would only have cash from Hazard sale. gone are the days our board would get these kind of deals done without too much hesitation or hastle.

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Make him top priority in any deal then if Hazard goes. Selling Isco to replace him with Hazard is a strange deal for me. Isco can play off the front, has operated in a 3 man MF too as the more advanced. I'd take him here in a heart beat even if it meant losing Hazard. Although he should be recruited to play with him. 

27 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Make him top priority in any deal then if Hazard goes. Selling Isco to replace him with Hazard is a strange deal for me. Isco can play off the front, has operated in a 3 man MF too as the more advanced. I'd take him here in a heart beat even if it meant losing Hazard. Although he should be recruited to play with him. 

what You think off Marco Asensio ??

1 hour ago, the wes said:

what You think off Marco Asensio ??

My opinion is biased but I think Asensio has potential to be world class. His off field attics and limit play time are derailing him unfortunately.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You