xPetrCechx

2 hours ago, Adnane said:

Well since Benitez is leaving, guess Isco's staying, especially if Zidane is the new coach as reported, huge fan of the spaniard.

Too bad for us :/ 

Meh Its bad news for us.

2 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

Isco + £20m for Hazard.

Id take that!

I would rather take Bale for Hazard. We dont need money, we need  players who can score lots of goals, Bale did it in Tottenham.

10 hours ago, LDN Blue said:

He put up with it so far to be fair & somehow he keeps finding himself in the Brasil team, so he can't have that much to complain about? But overall I do agree, there's no point in keeping him around if we do sign Isco (the outcry for Justice for Musonda would be incredible too).

I reserve judgement on Isco though. We all thought Pedro would light up the League and he's taking his time to find his feet. Hopefully Isco won't be the same, but still.

I was actually one of the people against Pedro's signing because I knew he wouldn't take us to the next level as some thought but I'm pleased now because he's actually a valuable squad player at the least. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
8 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

if reports are true, Florentino Perez is the one forcing Isco out against the wishes of Isco and Zidane.. 

Wonder if he'd even contemplate coming here for a minute. 

I saw this tweet yesterday saying Zidane wasn't pleased with him either. If we got rid of Cuadrado and/or Pedro I'd love Isco here. He could be fantastic again if he is actually played week in and week out as a regular.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I saw this tweet yesterday saying Zidane wasn't pleased with him either. If we got rid of Cuadrado and/or Pedro I'd love Isco here. He could be fantastic again if he is actually played week in and week out as a regular.

I can link another tweet I seen yesterday saying, Zidane wants to keep Isco. :D

Who knows what the 'real' reason is he's available, but if a big offer comes through, Perez will most likely weild the axe on Isco. 

22 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Ship that useless fucker Oscar out and get this guy. Technically superb, creative and scores goals.

I think Conte will see Oscar as too useful with his ability to play multiple midfield positions to get rid of.

Pedro on the other hand...

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I'm all for shifting Oscar along but I think along the same lines as yiou that Conte will like him and want him around.

But cant see why you'd want to get rid of Square. Hes been like a new player since coming back. The year at a top club where everyone adores him has really given him confidence. Hes fast and loves running straight at defenders knocking them off balance. It would be a hard choice foer me not to pick him over Willian. He offers so much for us in offence. I hope to fuck we keep him.

I feel the same about Moses. He offers something totally different to Eden and thats what we need. Different options. Proper game changers. Its aboiut time we got AMs giving us real width.

10 minutes ago, RuudiGullit said:

Oh I would love to see Isco in Blue but not happening. Would love to see Oscar make way for him but just like Nainggolan, Morata, Manolas, Koulibaly IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN.

I agree but it don't mean I like it pray%202_zpsyaqj6mox.gif

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I think Conte will see Oscar as too useful with his ability to play multiple midfield positions to get rid of.

Pedro on the other hand...

Imagine as classing Oscar as 'Too useful' if Conte has done his homework like he should of done over the last 3-4 season he will see Oscar is both not very good and not useful.

We will not get any better whilst players like Oscar are around and allowed to just keep kicking tyres. 

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Imagine as classing Oscar as 'Too useful' if Conte has done his homework like he should of done over the last 3-4 season he will see Oscar is both not very good and not useful.

We will not get any better whilst players like Oscar are around and allowed to just keep kicking tyres. 

Agree, I'd get rid of him for sure, but I think he's left a positive impression on Conte so far. Him saying "I saw after that match who is in my plans and who isn't," made me think that he liked what he saw from Oscar and not so much Cesc and Matic.

There is tiny chance we can get him. Chelsea put bid for him several times and was watching him closely. They like to eventually sign their old targets.

City signed 5 players or so for AM position but if Chelsea could sign Isco, we would outdo them IMO.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You