xPetrCechx

Two years ago I would have bit your hand off for Isco.

Today not so much. Has pretty much ruined much of his world beater potential by staying at Real for too long.

At least Kovacic had enough and decided he needed to play more, even though he was playing for probably the most prestigious team in the world!

20 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Two years ago I would have bit your hand off for Isco.

Today not so much. Has pretty much ruined much of his world beater potential by staying at Real for too long.

At least Kovacic had enough and decided he needed to play more, even though he was playing for probably the most prestigious team in the world!

There is no better reward than playing week in and week out. Kovacic realised this. Isco still has a lot to offer. He was Spains best player at the WC.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

There is no better reward than playing week in and week out. Kovacic realised this. Isco still has a lot to offer. He was Spains best player at the WC.

YES!

IF that deal is right we should accept it I think. Isco is pissed off right now and like Icardi he needs to feel important and wanted by the club and works at his best under pressure.. We have to get thru to his Mrs that his future is in SW6.

I keep telling myself I will go away for transfer windows as it always does my head in when I hope for a player too much lol But we do have to try for these players.

Look. I know I knock the guy just as much as most but something I do find a bit of a shame and might also largely affect whether he comes to us or not is I would have liked to see how well Isco got on with Morata.

They are very close friends and from everything Ive managed to read they have a good playing relationship as well.

He may well have been that spark to get Morata at his best.

But with him leaving, Isco may well think fuck that! They don't need my best mate they don't need me.

Never easy is it eh.

Isco and Kovacic for Hazard? I would take the offer if Hazard is set on leaving.  Who else can the club sign who are of similar quality? 

They would be filling different wholes, though. 

Isco plus 50m~ would be much more enticing.

34 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

They would be filling different wholes, though. 

Isco plus 50m~ would be much more enticing.

Isco, Kovacic and £100m would only be acceptable.

I hate Manure, I do, I really hate them

Man Utd to hold TALKS with Isco: Real Madrid star WANTS transfer, Chelsea involved too

MANCHESTER UNITED will hold talks with Isco’s agent about a move to Old Trafford for the Real Madrid star.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/750350/Man-Utd-Isco-transfer-news-talks-Real-Madrid-Chelsea-gossip-latest

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I hate Manure, I do, I really hate them

Man Utd to hold TALKS with Isco: Real Madrid star WANTS transfer, Chelsea involved too

MANCHESTER UNITED will hold talks with Isco’s agent about a move to Old Trafford for the Real Madrid star.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/750350/Man-Utd-Isco-transfer-news-talks-Real-Madrid-Chelsea-gossip-latest

It makes sense for them. Their AMF's are shit, plus it sticks the dagger in our backs over the Eden deal, forcing an all-cash or a Kovacic plus cash deal, and takes one of the few available great AMF's off the market. RM will never toss us Varane or Kroos, they have no strikers we would want, and I doubt they would give up Asensio. Asensio btw, has ONE league goal all year, 4 in total (3 were in two games versus a horrid 3rd division team, UD Melilla) in 25 games. I am sure they are banking on James (who comes back from Loan at Bayern Munich) to replace Isco.

We should demand Kovacic, LW Vinícius Júnior (12 goals produced (6 goals, 6 assists) in only 777 minutes as an 18yo, with  a MASSIVE upside) and RB Álvaro Odriozola or even better, RB Achraf Hakimi (who has been a beast at Borussia Dortmund, again with a MASSIVE upside).

Will we? Hell no.

I see us getting Kovacic plus £60 or £70m at best for Eden in the summer. If we play stall-ball, RM will just sign him on a free in 17 months, or a charity offer of £30m to £45m or so a year from now.

With Havertz, Talisca, and Isco off the board, WC or near WC AMF's who actually score a lot and are remotely available are really thin:

Nabil Fekir

Pablo Sarabia (my choice)

Julian Draxler (can play LW too)

Hakim Ziyech (Ajax)

and 2 who are oki, but have not taken off like I thought they would

Pablo Fornals (Villarreal)

Carlos Soler (Valencia)

finally the one we missed out on

Aleksandr Golovin

thats it, only 4 really solid ones

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

It makes sense for them. Their AMF's are shit, plus it sticks the dagger in our backs over the Eden deal, forcing an all-cash or a Kovacic plus cash deal, and takes one of the few available great AMF's off the market. RM will never toss us Varane or Kroos, they have no strikers we would want, and I doubt they would give up Asensio. Asensio btw, has ONE league goal all year, 4 in total (3 were in two games versus a horrid 3rd division team, UD Melilla) in 25 games. I am sure they are banking on James (who comes back from Loan at Bayern Munich) to replace Isco.

We should demand Kovacic, LW Vinícius Júnior (12 goals produced (6 goals, 6 assists) in only 777 minutes as an 18yo, with  a MASSIVE upside) and RB Álvaro Odriozola or even better, RB Achraf Hakimi (who has been a beast at Borussia Dortmund, again with a MASSIVE upside).

Will we? Hell no.

I see us getting Kovacic plus £60 or £70m at best for Eden in the summer. If we play stall-ball, RM will just sign him on a free in 17 months, or a charity offer of £30m to £45m or so a year from now.

With Havertz, Talisca, and Isco off the board, WC or near WC AMF's who actually score a lot and are remotely available are really thin:

Nabil Fekir

Pablo Sarabia (my choice)

Julian Draxler (can play LW too)

Hakim Ziyech (Ajax)

and 2 who are oki, but have not taken off like I thought they would

Pablo Fornals (Villarreal)

Carlos Soler (Valencia)

finally the one we missed out on

Aleksandr Golovin

thats it, only 4 really solid ones

so relieved we missed out on golovin. has been complete rubbish at monaco. the low level of the world cup and the russian league flattered him but he is a below average player. 

Isco breaks silence over Real Madrid future after Chelsea transfer link

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/30/isco-breaks-silence-real-madrid-future-chelsea-transfer-link-8293555/

Isco has played down reports linking him with a move to Chelsea by claiming that he will not be leaving Real Madrid in the January transfer window. Earlier this month, reports claimed that Chelsea will submit a £70 million offer to sign the Spain international in January. Isco has fallen down the pecking order at Madrid since Santiago Solari replaced Julen Lopetegui as manager in October. The 26-year-old has started only one match since Solari took charge and has made another six appearances as a substitute. The midfielder was also booed by Madrid fans at the Santiago Bernabeu during their 3-0 defeat to CSKA Moscow in the Champions League.

snip

Isco ‘not remotely thinking about’ leaving Real Madrid for Chelsea, or anywhere else

No Santiago Bernabéu exit in the winter transfer window

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/12/31/18162579/isco-not-remotely-thinking-about-leaving-real-madrid-for-chelsea-or-anywhere-else

The Eden Hazard to Real Madrid rumours are of the undying kind. They probably won’t even end if he signs his contract extension with Chelsea.

The latest version involves a couple player swaps, with Isco and Mateo Kovačić coming Chelsea’s way while Eden would head in the opposite direction.

While Kovačić, who’s already on loan for the season at Chelsea would love to become a Chelsea player on a permanent basis, Isco is not a lot less keen. In fact, despite not featuring as often this season as in seasons past, he remains very happy at Real Madrid.

“I am not remotely thinking about leaving Real Madrid in the January transfer window, as I am very happy here.”

“My objective is to continue winning many more titles with Real Madrid.”

-Isco; Source: Evening Standard

Not much room left for interpretation there! Isco wants to stay and doesn’t want to leave.

Things can always change quickly in football, but we can safely rule out Isco-to-Chelsea for the foreseeable future, both on its own merits and as part of any potential Hazard deal.

snip

On 12/31/2018 at 3:17 PM, Vesper said:

Isco ‘not remotely thinking about’ leaving Real Madrid for Chelsea, or anywhere else

No Santiago Bernabéu exit in the winter transfer window

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/chelsea-fc-transfer-rumours-news/2018/12/31/18162579/isco-not-remotely-thinking-about-leaving-real-madrid-for-chelsea-or-anywhere-else

The Eden Hazard to Real Madrid rumours are of the undying kind. They probably won’t even end if he signs his contract extension with Chelsea.

The latest version involves a couple player swaps, with Isco and Mateo Kovačić coming Chelsea’s way while Eden would head in the opposite direction.

While Kovačić, who’s already on loan for the season at Chelsea would love to become a Chelsea player on a permanent basis, Isco is not a lot less keen. In fact, despite not featuring as often this season as in seasons past, he remains very happy at Real Madrid.

“I am not remotely thinking about leaving Real Madrid in the January transfer window, as I am very happy here.”

“My objective is to continue winning many more titles with Real Madrid.”

-Isco; Source: Evening Standard

Not much room left for interpretation there! Isco wants to stay and doesn’t want to leave.

Things can always change quickly in football, but we can safely rule out Isco-to-Chelsea for the foreseeable future, both on its own merits and as part of any potential Hazard deal.

snip

Hes got to say summet like that tho

Hes getting loadsa shit tho and has to be on his mind.

Trying to convince myself  hes coming right now lol

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You