xPetrCechx

36 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

this would be a real Abram's buy

but those times are gone

Isco is the one player that UJ and I really disagree on. I think he is overrated. If his knees are oki, would much rather go for Fekir.

My number one AMF target is Kai Havertz, but Bayern (cunts) have him 90% in the bag, ffs.

I also would go for Pablo Sarabia over Isco. Much more production for lower price.

Its not that I dislike Isco, I just think that at around £80m to £100m or more, he is too costly for what we would get.

£60m? Sign him up! No way RM drops that low I think.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Isco is the one player that UJ and I really disagree on. I think he is overrated. If his knees are oki, would much rather go for Fekir.

My number one AMF target is Kai Havertz, but Bayern (cunts) have him 90% in the bag, ffs.

I also would go for Pablo Sarabia over Isco. Much more production for lower price.

Its not that I dislike Isco, I just think that at around £80m to £100m or more, he is too costly for what we would get.

i respect your opinion mate, but imho he is a real crack

in plus, during his career, sarri always uses the 4312 system (except in napoli), and with isco,  he could surely apply that system 

OT Bayern :D

OT imho Sarri should try the 4312 system, with hazard morata and giroud, considering that hazard is not a real winger or striker, and morata is a second striker

41 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

in plus, during his career, sarri always uses the 4312 system (except in napoli), and with isco,  he could surely apply that system 

OT imho Sarri should try the 4312 system, with hazard morata and giroud, considering that hazard is not a real winger or striker, and morata is a second striker

what do you think if of a 4 2 3 1 system, IF we had a great striker?

the 4 defensive backs

then a double pivot of Jorginho and Kante

then Eden  on left Isco or Fekir or Sarabia ( in the number 10 role) as central playmaker  and Pulisic on the right

topped off by Icardi or Jovic or Piatek

47 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

4 3 1 2

IF Eden leaves

yielding

4 backs

then

Kante Jorginho  Barella

then

Isco or Fekir or Sarabia

then

Jovic and Piatek as striker duo

THAT sounds great too!

I like the sound of that

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

what do you think if of a 4 2 3 1 system, IF we had a great striker?

the 4 defensive backs

then a double pivot of Jorginho and Kante

then Eden  on left Isco or Fekir or Sarabia ( in the number 10 role) as central playmaker  and Pulisic on the right

topped off by Icardi or Jovic or Piatek

imho jorginho would have troubles in a 2-mildfield,

hazard is not an ideal winger, because he wants ball on feet instead of in space (the same for willian) 

but a squad like this could be very dangerous:  kante jorginho barkley

isco (hazard) 

morata higuain 

just a dream :D

7 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

imho jorginho would have troubles in a 2-mildfield,

hazard is not an ideal winger, because he wants ball on feet instead of in space (the same for willian) 

but a squad like this could be very dangerous:  kante jorginho barkley

isco (hazard) 

morata higuain 

just a dream :D

that striker combo (Morata, Higs) fills me with tears (and not of joy)

Also, Barkley is not up to level we need

Barella there instead

Isco as the number 10 (as Eden is almost surely gone)

and my two choices of strikers (Jovic and Piatek)

now that I could get behind

especially is we upgrade or fullbacks (especially Alonso, who needs to GO)

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

I do really understand where you are coming from mate and to an extent I agree akso.

I  do think we could get better for £80. Isco doesn't offer us the goals/assists that others can cheaper

But IF we are going to sell to RM I dont see them paying us the price we put on him, as they would just wait and see.

But IF they want to throw Isco in with the deal I do think it would be one of our best ways to do the transaction.

Edens numbers are better than both Iscos and Asensios so that I see as the reason RM are looking at him

Just now, Unionjack said:

I do really understand where you are coming from mate and to an extent I agree akso.

I  do think we could get better for £80. Isco doesn't offer us the goals/assists that others can cheaper

But IF we are going to sell to RM I dont see them paying us the price we put on him, as they would just wait and see.

But IF they want to throw Isco in with the deal I do think it would be one of our best ways to do the transaction.

Edens numbers are better than both Iscos and Asensios so that I see as the reason RM are looking at him

I have set what I want for Eden from RM

£100m

plus

Achraf Hakimi:wub: (sorts out RB, as we can slide over Azpi for CB cover and promote Reece James) Hakimi is a beast

done and dusted (unfortunately as obviously we lose Eden:()

I doubt they do it

or would drop the cash to £70, £80m

33 minutes ago, Vesper said:

that striker combo (Morata, Higs) fills me with tears (and not of joy)

Also, Barkley is not up to level we need

Barella there instead

Isco as the number 10 (as Eden is almost surely gone)

and my two choices of strikers (Jovic and Piatek)

now that I could get behind

especially is we upgrade or fullbacks (especially Alonso, who needs to GO)

one is able to play with mildfielders and is a real striker, the other is able to go in depth

barella would be nice!

jovic and piatek....i don't know, they would be two bets imho

2 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

one is able to play with mildfielders and is a real striker, the other is able to go in depth

barella would be nice!

jovic and piatek....i don't know, they would be two bets imho

I truly do not rate Higs, think he is a spent and declining force, and Morata is pure shit in my book

Jovic and Piatek are the future IMHO

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, mccg said:

Good luck with that! They could sell Isco for £80m plus and buy Hazard for less or get him on a free in 2020.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Take the straight swap. About the best we could try for in reality

They MIGHT do that.

My dog, what a clusterfuck the board hath wrought. We could have had £175m or so last summer.:(

I am so hoping he just says fuck it and renews.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

They MIGHT do that.

My dog, what a clusterfuck the board hath wrought. We could have had £175m or so last summer.:(

I am so hoping he just says fuck it and renews.

I first suggested it 2 years ago when we mighta got the £200m the Pinscher wanted.

Could have turned the team around with that money!

Of course the suggestion didn't go down to well!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You