• Torres
    • Oscar(sub)
    • Azpilicueta(sub)
    • Marin(sub)

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From now on, we must all refer to Torres as a "she", ok? Good.

She honestly played like the biggest pussy I've ever seen today, and that shot she missed right infront of the goal... worse than the Manchester United miss by far in my opinion.

Her lack of movement totally pissed me off today as well.

However, with that said - I can only put 95% of the blame on Torres. I have to unfortunately put 5% of the blame on Hazard. His butt cheeks were probably mesmerizing Fernando and made Mrs. Torres hot, horny and wet, thus creating concentration lapses in the mind of our blonde whore.

The drippings from her vagina is also the reason why she slips so much I assume. With that wetness at her feet, it must be hard running on an already partially slippery service, dampened by the tears which fall from her eyes every time someone touches her, forcing that ever-present tampon slightly further up his hole.

Oh no, Leif. Whether you realise or not you've practically just said that women are inferior to men.

True, but i am saying we don't have a replacement for cole yet. Bertrand has looked bad tbh when at left back against top quality opposition. Lampard and ramires isn't a great pivot and we have all known that for a long time. On the leadership, yeah it was maybe lacking but no more so than usual. Lets be honest there is only one captain of this football club that looks and acts like an amazing captain.

Bertrand needs a run of games in the league. Cole is off, so we have to assess what we have before we go into the transfer market.

And the midfield just doesn't offer enough. Luiz needs to be given another go there and I think we have to spend in January to get another one. Dare I say it, we may have missed a bit of what Mikel offers today.

We have to look beyond Cole now. Lampard played just one good through ball to Torres, other than that he was always caught wanting. I mean he was invisible in the last few minutes. May be the fact he is returning after an injury made him play bad but he was utter shite and so was Moses. He can't cross and has kept on giving away possession like he was playing some practice match. On top of it, there was no desire from anyone except Luiz. So don't just start pointing fingers at Rafa at every slip up. Players should be blamed for today's loss and it includes the whole team and not just Torres.

Rafa needs to change things before. He needs to be active before it happens and not just be reactionary. We all saw it coming in the early part of the second half. Yet 1 change in the 72nd min and marin doesn't come on until 5 mins left. He should have been on 25 mins earlier. Yes moses was bad, gary cahill was etc. But when it comes down to it, we are still in this if torres scores an easy tap in. Gary cahill had a good chance in the first half, he was off balance and had a keeper and a bloke on the line to deal with but he still should off scored. Torres' chance was twice as easy as that. He has a to take a lot of blame here.

Refuse to vote for MOTM. In the first half had some good candidates (Luiz would have been it for me) but the second half, we were awful. Our attackers had many chances to get into space and score but did nothing. Moses was terrible, Torres was wasteful, but Mata and Hazard were also mostly useless. Rafa's substitutions were too late, but I am not going to blame managers for what is clearly a fundamentally imbalanced and squad, lacking in talent. This is the board being obsessed over individual players and ignoring massive holes in the roster and in the squad balance in order to spend insane amounts of money on the players they want.

I think most people have it in reverse. We tend to look at weak spots and want to improve those (which we do need to do) and look at those as the reason why we don't perform well. For me, the biggest problem Chelsea have is that our best players aren't good enough. Mata is our best player but I've seen him completely taken out of way too many games on the offensive end and he never offers much on the defensive end. How far will you go as a team with Mata as your best player? And after that...who is our second best player? I don't even want to think about that. I have no idea how we can spend so much money year after year and still have such a weak squad.

Unfair on Mata. There are only a handful of players in world football who can look good in a disjointed team on a highly consistent basis. Not only does he have to start attacks, he has to finish them off as well. And so often, the other players just aren't on his wavelength. I'm personally surprised at how well he has done in this team actually. I'd love to see how he'd do if he had someone to share the load with on a consistent basis. Mata isn't up there with the likes of Messi, Iniesta and such but he's not too far away from them.

Drogba for example played some terrific games for Chelsea in his last two seasons but he also had a lot of games where he looked absolutely awful, which I'm convinced had nothing to do with his age.

From now on, we must all refer to Torres as a "she", ok? Good.

She honestly played like the biggest pussy I've ever seen today, and that shot she missed right infront of the goal... worse than the Manchester United miss by far in my opinion.

Her lack of movement totally pissed me off today as well.

However, with that said - I can only put 95% of the blame on Torres. I have to unfortunately put 5% of the blame on Hazard. His butt cheeks were probably mesmerizing Fernando and made Mrs. Torres hot, horny and wet, thus creating concentration lapses in the mind of our blonde whore.

The drippings from her vagina is also the reason why she slips so much I assume. With that wetness at her feet, it must be hard running on an already partially slippery service, dampened by the tears which fall from her eyes every time someone touches her, forcing that ever-present tampon slightly further up her vagina.

Well if nothing else you just made me have a semi smile.

Our problems dont lie solely with Torres, but if we had a half decent striker playing for us we would be in a much better position.

Scoring improves morale, it wins you games and our striker is fucking shit at it. Watching Chelsea really stresses me out. Cant be good for my health.

Our problems dont lie solely with Torres, but if we had a half decent striker playing for us we would be in a much better position.

Scoring improves morale, it wins you games and our striker is fucking shit at it. Watching Chelsea really stresses me out. Cant be good for my health.

Its definitely not good for my furniture as i nearly punched a whole in it.

Excuse me mate, but i think we saw a different game. Mata best player on the pitch?

I thought he did well with many through balls that led to nothing with Hazard, Torres, and Moses, but he still tried. I thought Mata and Luiz played with the right intensity, Ramires did too, but he wasn't himself without the right cover I think (DM behind him).

While I agree the starting lineup was questionable, especially Lamps after so long without starting, I don't really know what the conditions of the other players were; was Mickel in need of a rest perhaps? We don't have proper cover in the CM position. Moses, who I consider to be just a youngster with a lot to prove, was also a very baffling choice for a final.

Corinthians as on the the most popular clubs in Brazil have been prospering along with the Brazilian economy and they've been receiving some money that would rival some mid-sized teams in Europe. Add to that some very good players who for one reason or another don't make the European move, and you end up with a good group of players. Add to that a manager that knows defending is everything in cups and you've got a tough side to crack. Benitez should've thought this though a lot better, which doesn't bide well to the other Chelsea coaches, the ones that linger there behind the manager's hot seat.

So annoying, I really wanted us to win that.

I think we changed too much from the game against Monterry. I don't think Moses should have started either. Torres missed some sitters. Hazard and Mata were quieter today.

to be fair, Corinthians did well tactically to stop us. I think Rafa kind of went for hte right tactic, he knew we wouldnt have to worry about our defence too much which is why i think he started Rambo and Lamps together with no mikel. Thats hte main thing for me, I dont think Lamps should have started in that role, he should have played just behind the striker, and Oscar should have started for Moses in that holding role.

I think we had the wrong line up, and Corinthians were very well prepared. We didnt take our chances and we suffered.

Im interested to see what Cahill was sent off for. The cameras didnt seem to pick it up, looked like after hte challenge the corithians player slapped Cahill in the back of the head, then you didn't see the rest.

Also, our past 2 games everyone has been sucking Torres off, now everyone wnats him dead again. Yeah he did miss some FUCKING SITTERS THAT MY NAN WOULD HAVE PUT AWAY but theres no need to turn on him so harshly.

Summary: the tactics could have worked, but we had the wrong line up, Corinthians were well organised in terms of breaking us down when they defended.

Already seeing Chelsea fans saying: "If that's the price for the UCL, then.."

Yeah, of course I think the most of us would gladly give away the Community Shield, The Super Cup and The World Cup to win the Champions League. But that doesn't take away how bad we were. I thought Luiz was the only player having a decent game. Torres was complete and utter shit. How he missed that final chance is fay beyond me. Heck, even I could have bagged that one, and I suck. Torres must have come to the same conclusion by now.

Onwards and upwards, nothing more can be said. We brought this upon ourselves. We had so many chances to cease this game, but no. Congratulations to Corinthians. One thing though, Emerson was a fucking crybaby bitch. No offense, but seriously, get a grip.