Fernando Torres

Restore? It's about gaining consistency. Something the whole squad has been lacking last season

If Benitez, who made him the best striker in the world during his time couldn't fix him, why on Earth do you Jose could? Surely Benitez knows Torres better than Jose?

Please don't make Jose out to be some God and anything he touches turns to goal. Did he helped Kaka get back to his best form? No, what did he do? Go out and sign Modric and consigns Kaka to the bench permanently. This is what I am expecting with Torres.

If Benitez, who made him the best striker in the world during his time couldn't fix him, why on Earth do you Jose could? Surely Benitez knows Torres better than Jose?

Please don't make Jose out to be some God and anything he touches turns to goal. Did he helped Kaka get back to his best form? No, what did he do? Go out and sign Modric and consigns Kaka to the bench permanently. This is what I am expecting with Torres.

Because Jose is known for getting the best out of his players and instilling consistency. All Benitez was make our back 4 more stabilized. And Totres was never the best striker in the world. Eto'o,Drogba, and Villa were all better.

Kaka suffered through injury whereas Torres has been healthy since bloody 2011.

Well said. Precise to the point. No one can make Torres to what he used to be. Until January, he has got under Jose. Either he wakes up or he is benched & ship out, I feel.

Because Jose is known for getting the best out of his players and instilling consistency. All Benitez was make our back 4 more stabilized. And Totres was never the best striker in the world. Eto'o,Drogba, and Villa were all better.

Kaka suffered through injury whereas Torres has been healthy since bloody 2011.

Well he must be at the time seeing he was 3rd for Ballon D'or at the time. Drogba barely scored 15 goals that same season.

Well you know why he is healthy? Because he doesn't fucking do anything. He doesn't run at defenders anymore because he is afraid of getting hurt again. A simple tackle was enough to take the ball away from him. And most of the time he just wander around the pitch aimlessly for nearly 70 mins anyway.

Well he must be at the time seeing he was 3rd for Ballon D'or at the time. Drogba barely scored 15 goals that same season.

Well you know why he is healthy? Because he doesn't fucking do anything. He doesn't run at defenders anymore because he is afraid of getting hurt again. A simple tackle was enough to take the ball away from him. And most of the time he just wander around the pitch aimlessly for nearly 70 mins anyway.

Ballon'dor has become a goal hound as of late. Cannavaro was the last non striker to fucking win it. Torres relies heavily on his pace and when he lost it, he looked no where near is menacing self.

Brilliant analysis on why Torres doesn't get injured... Kinell

If you actually want to know the facts, we bulked Torres up due to the fact the cartilege in his knees were diminishing, so we could prevent him from further injury. The reason he doesn't take players on was down to the fact he doesn't have the pace and acceleration he once had

Ballon'dor has become a goal hound as of late. Cannavaro was the last non striker to fucking win it. Torres relies heavily on his pace and when he lost it, he looked no where near is menacing self.

Brilliant analysis on why Torres doesn't get injured... Kinell

If you actually want to know the facts, we bulked Torres up due to the fact the cartilege in his knees were diminishing to prevent him from further injury. The reason he doesn't take players on was down to the fact has doesn't have the pace and acceleration he once had

If he lost his pace & acceleration as you posted it so expertly, so what is he good for then ?

If he lost his pace & acceleration as you posted it so expertly, so what is he good for then ?

Because once he lost his pace, he was no where near as good as he once was. He was still quality as his finishing and movement off the ball was still good, he soon lacked confidence once he joined us with that 50mill price tag on his shoulders, ultimately making him lose some other abilities he had, ball control, finishing, awareness, etc. We're not going to get rid of him unless we find a suitable club, but if Jose can manage to make him more consistent, he'd be an alright rotation until we sell him

Because once he lost his pace, he was no where near as good as he once was. He was still quality as his finishing and movement off the ball was still good, he soon lacked confidence once he joined us with that 50mill price tag on his shoulders, ultimately making him lose some other abilities he had, ball control, finishing, awareness, etc. We're not going to get rid of him unless we find a suitable club, but if Jose can manage to make him more consistent, he'd be an alright rotation until we sell him

Suddenly, you want him to become a rotation player ? Even though, he lost pace, ball control, finishing, awareness..whatever.

Jose can not help a shattered Torres anymore. I even would be surprised if anyone would pay 20m for him. Torres has done more damage to Chelsea in two years than anyone else. Because of his 50m price tag, the previous managers tried to play him, but still he was & still is useless. One comical figure that had dragged Chelsea down ever since he came by.

Suddenly, you want him to become a rotation player ? Even though, he lost pace, ball control, finishing, awareness..whatever.

Jose can not help a shattered Torres anymore. I even would be surprised if anyone would pay 20m for him. Torres has done more damage to Chelsea in two years than anyone else. Because of his 50m price tag, the previous managers tried to play him, but still he was & still is useless. One comical figure that had dragged Chelsea down ever since he came by.

Did you not read what I posted? I claimed if Jose can make him more consistent ( something Jose is lnown for) he'd be a decent option. Bad touch, poor finishing is a result of inconsistency.

Our board is to blame for that. Best we see Torres through and try to make the best of him till we find a buyer or until his contract expires.

Did you not read what I posted? I claimed if Jose can make him more consistent ( something Jose is lnown for) he'd be a decent option. Bad touch, poor finishing is a result of inconsistency.

Our board is to blame for that. Best we see Torres through and try to make the best of him till we find a buyer or until his contract expires.

Did you not read what I POSTED ? NO ONE CAN HELP TORRES ANYMORE. The end of discussion here.

Yeah world class finishing they say...

not defending his finishing cause its been atrocious but just before that miss he did chip de gea youtube videos can make a player look good or bad its best not to use them

not defending his finishing cause its been atrocious but just before that miss he did chip de gea youtube videos can make a player look good or bad its best not to use them

I know and that just sort of sum him up, he is full of up and down but MOSTLY down. And that wasn't even the only one he missed, we all know he has missed FAR MORE THAN THAT. This is just the start.

I know and that just sort of sum him up, he is full of up and down but MOSTLY down. And that wasn't even the only one he missed, we all know he has missed FAR MORE THAN THAT. This is just the start.

but he has also had his fair share of world class finishes.. i think with torres its his form when he has it hes actually pretty good but when he doesn't well we have all seen the results

The hatred here for Torres is just bordering on funny now! I mean, i agree he hasn't produced what we all expected him to but jesus, some of you guys are behaving like a teenage kid who just wants to prove his point somehow and even if someone dis-agreess with you, you go all bitchy. For the record , i am with @ here. I will like to give Nando a year under Mourinho and then take it from there!

but he has also had his fair share of world class finishes.. i think with torres its his form when he has it hes actually pretty good but when he doesn't well we have all seen the results

The only world class finish I could remember from him was that shot outside the box against Newcastle, most of his goals have been tap ins, instant finishing from set pieces. You don't see him dribble past a player before scoring anymore because he doesn't even ATTEMPT to do it, that is how bad he has become. When he does attempt to do it and get past a few players, he manage to fuck it up usually by misplacing his pass, let another defender tackle or just generally make bad decisions with the ball.

This preseason shows nothing have changed, look at the game against Milan. He dribbled past 3 players then mess it up again. Against Madrid and Roma he was back to his completely shit self, doesn't do anything at all. No attempting at anything but rather just went for a jog around.