Fernando Torres

Had a good first half (overlooking his terrible first touch and finishing) in terms of movement and creating space, but completely disappeared in the second half.

I could swear I made this same exact post after the match against Swansea...and utd..

Had a good first half (overlooking his terrible first touch and finishing) in terms of movement and creating space, but completely disappeared in the second half.

I could swear I made this same exact post after the match against Swansea...and utd..

It pains me to say it, but his movement and link-up play has actually been good most of the time this season. This is probably why RDM prefers to start with him.

The big negative is that he simply goes to pieces whenever he gets the ball in threatening positions... either failing to control the ball or just running into a defender. Then there's the fact that he won't shoot...I'm guessing Oscar has more shots than he has....

Torres is like a husband who can't have a boner(can't score).He may give cash and stuff(good linkup play) but in the end he needs to fucking score or the wife(fans) will get frustrated and angry.And in the end the wife will pay for a macho who can do the job.(FALCAO,CAVANI).

I hope you enjoyed my representation. :D

I sincerely laughed. I think this may be the greatest analogy regarding Torres' time at Chelsea ever.

Give the guy a break, he scored yesterday and has a fair share of goals under his name so far this season. Have you ever thought of giving him some support instead of bashing (which recently is really uncalled for IMO), just look at our fans last night chanting his name.

@different level

Check my posts I defended him to the hilt! Just cannot defend him anymore when we performances like we do, sometimes he works hard and makes things happen for other people but lets just cut our losses I really cannot be bothered to write paragraph upon paragraph but more and more fans are losing patience with him, once again I say SADLY! I want him to do well in Chelsea blue but we need a goal scorer not someone who refuses to be subbed.

@different level

Check my posts I defended him to the hilt! Just cannot defend him anymore when we performances like we do, sometimes he works hard and makes things happen for other people but lets just cut our losses I really cannot be bothered to write paragraph upon paragraph but more and more fans are losing patience with him, once again I say SADLY! I want him to do well in Chelsea blue but we need a goal scorer not someone who refuses to be subbed.

It's annoying because since he arrived last year in January up until the end of the AVB spell his situation was really tragic. However ever since Robbie stepped in he has improved significantly and I dare to say he has done okay, scoring regularly. I'm not saying there is no room for improvement, there obviously is and it is a big one until he becomes the player we paid 50mln for. What upsets me is that it appears that our fans are oblivious to his improvement and they have probably developed a habit of bashing and blaming him to the point it feels they are not watching our matches and are just going to the forums and post "Torres sucks, new striker please".

Torres is like a husband who can't have a boner(can't score).He may give cash and stuff(good linkup play) but in the end he needs to fucking score or the wife(fans) will get frustrated and angry.

And when he does, it lasts for 30 seconds

It's annoying because since he arrived last year in January up until the end of the AVB spell his situation was really tragic. However ever since Robbie stepped in he has improved significantly and I dare to say he has done okay, scoring regularly. I'm not saying there is no room for improvement, there obviously is and it is a big one until he becomes the player we paid 50mln for. What upsets me is that it appears that our fans are oblivious to his improvement and they have probably developed a habit of bashing and blaming him to the point it feels they are not watching our matches and are just going to the forums and post "Torres sucks, new striker please".

Torres has not been able to offer us much even with the service provided so that's why we want a change as we've waited long enough.

His inability to score is affecting the club as goals win matches.If he can't get them in the back of the net regularly then well alternatives need to be considered.