Fernando Torres

What a fucking idiot this player has become. Im

starting to think that he is not trying hard at all, he just thinks hes still the best and only thing he will have to do is to push the ball from 1m in goal.

When he has the ball;

his decision making is completely fucked up

He never shots

When hes of the ball;

he doesnt run

his positioning is wrong

---

no wonder he never scores. And that complaining on the team-mates for not getting the ball - well GTFO Torres, useless shit!

There is no words for this guy, just losing time...Falcao would be so awesome

What the fuck?, listen to yourself, if he didn't think he was the best you would have a go at him for not having enough confidence.

He can't win either way with your arguement. He has to move on, but people need to also stop with the Falcao shit.

We can't just go demanding players after players. Falcao is world class, but I've seen some idiotic people on here say 'oh well if falcao can get those type of goals in the attletico team, just think how many he would get for us'. I think we need more of a team player if I'm honest, i think Cavani would also be a better buy and we should definitely try and look into Edin Dzeko, we could use his desire for first team football as an advantage to getting him cheap.

What the fuck?, listen to yourself, if he didn't think he was the best you would have a go at him for not having enough confidence.

He can't win either way with your arguement. He has to move on, but people need to also stop with the Falcao shit.

We can't just go demanding players after players. Falcao is world class, but I've seen some idiotic people on here say 'oh well if falcao can get those type of goals in the attletico team, just think how many he would get for us'. I think we need more of a team player if I'm honest, i think Cavani would also be a better buy and we should definitely try and look into Edin Dzeko, we could use his desire for first team football as an advantage to getting him cheap.

I was on Torres side for long time, but its enough. He will never be good here, either way you look at it. Yes Falcao would be great as poacher, Cavani would be great too as he is more versatile. I dont care who we get, as long Torres wont play here anymore. He had 100 chances, he wasted them. His complaining is ridiculous too. He was never 'Chelsea in heart' and I dont realy care if he leaves. He must stop thinking about himself and play for team/with team. Not try, but do.

If we don't get new striker in January, Ill probably stop watching Chelsea (and football) till the summer.The sight of Torres leading our line is so disgusting that would rather not watch football at all.

Shall I remind you of something?

Blue is the colour, football is the game

We're all together and winning is our aim

So cheer us on through the sun and rain

Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.

The name's not Torres, it's Chelsea.

If we don't get new striker in January, Ill probably stop watching Chelsea (and football) till the summer.The sight of Torres leading our line is so disgusting that would rather not watch football at all.

Not this shit again

I do not give a fuck about Torres any more, I am simply tired of upset about him. Don't know who has shit into his head, but his movement is worse than an average amateur player's in B-Youth level. Every striker gets told to always move into the danger zones and create space, either go to overrun the defender or surprisingly stay behind, waiting for the cutback. But when your movement does not create space neither for u nor your teammates, u simply have not done your job. AS the defender is assign to mark you, there are more possible movements that create space than limit it. So if u do not know what to do, fuckin move around. But Torres mostly picks up balls at thehalfway line and carries them to the opponent's central defender, or sticks around in front or channel without genuine movement. I think we could play anyone up front, his instincts as a footballer would probably make him contribute more than Torres

Lukaku gets more touches, takes more shots, puts more on target and in the net, and loses the ball less. He does all of this while being better than Torres in the air and passing the ball more accurately. Tell me again why this is even a debate? Romelu Lukaku is a better player than Fernando Torres right now, and their statistics from this season prove it.

Bring in two new forward's in January, get them to compete with Danny. Keep Torres until the summer and if he wants his place back in the team he can battle and prove it on merit. He owes us that at-least.

One expensive (perhaps Falcao) and another decent one.

Exactly, let him compete and prove himself for Chelsea...we're not a charity after all so lack of productivity should not be tolerated.