Fernando Torres

The real problem with Torres is that hes a fucking bellend who has dipped dramatically in the last 3 years. He should be playing amazing based on his previous form now that hes in his prime. At least 30 goals a season but no hes fucking scoring 8 a season.... not even that.....

He gets involved too much with our build up play imo, he runs about dropping near the halfway line to receive the ball (I also think Mata is constantly guilty for this as well tbh but I think its more because we don't have a player who builds the game from a deeper position like Modric, Moutinho, Xavi etc.) and also tackling about there as well, then he doesn't make a run to help out whoever has the ball in an advanced position (where he should be in the first place.) He should be finishing off chances, not building the game slightly deeper providing key passes constantly. He has to contribute yes but he does it too much imo.

Maybe its because the midfield 5 if you will call it aren't winning the ball as high up, maybe its because hes a lazy bastard after putting work in to winning the ball back... or maybe its not. Maybe he should start scoring goals, or maybe he should just get fucking sold.... :Goober:

Best paid players in the World:

1. Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi)

2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG)

3. Wayne Rooney (Man Utd)

4. Yaya Toure (Man City)

5. Sergio Aguero (Man City)

6. Didier Drogba (Shanghai)

7. Fernando Torres (Chelsea)

8. Dario Conca (Guangzhou)

9. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

10. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)

Who is Dario Conca? Chinese are paying $12.5 million per year for some unknown player lol - makes me feel a bit better about the whole situation with Torres. At least we "though" he might be worth the money

1. Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi)

4. Yaya Toure (Man City)

Who is Dario Conca? Chinese are paying $12.5 million per year for some unknown player lol - makes me feel a bit better about the whole situation with Torres. At least we "though" he might be worth the money

He is some dude that went directly from the Brazilian league to the chinese.

BTW, my reaction when i see Torres as number 7 on that list:

A false nine in chelsea could be tried you think? That's may be the reason why we didn't sign any striker.

I think that Marko Marin has the same profile too

http://www.weaintgot...zard-false-nine

A line up like this is just so sexy :

-------- Hazard ---------

Mata --- Oscar --- Moses

Good assumption :lol:

What do you mean by "must"? Don't you noticed all the runs he made without being given the ball? Your "if he looses the ball I won't pass him the next time" is funny. It works the reverse way as well: If I make 10 runs and I'm not getting the service I should receive, will I do the 11th run? Still Torres makes runs every game for at least one hour before being fed up not being given the ball.

He scored 3 times this season, when he had service. Yeah, 9 attempts on goal, 4 on target and 2 goals is ridiculous

Torres rarely makes runs, mata will find him if he does

torres needs to do what i say to get better thats all. This is not a video game where he can make mistakes forever and correct anytime its the real deal. He earns 200,000. He is the highest earner and should prove his worth. Excuses are getting him nowhere, if he doesnt develop his game like i said, then he is the worst flop in world football.

torres needs to do what i say to get better thats all. This is not a video game where he can make mistakes forever and correct anytime its the real deal. He earns 200,000. He is the highest earner and should prove his worth. Excuses are getting him nowhere, if he doesnt develop his game like i said, then he is the worst flop in world football.

He earns 170,000, which is still ridiculas.

Also he deos make runs, all the time, he's never picked up which i highlighted earlier in what i thought were the problems in midfield.

Also whoever suggested the false 9 idea should be shot, go support barca or spain.

A few more games, I'll give him that. Losing hope for him and close to that point where I want to get rid of him.

I fell the same!

I only hope we can hang on to EPL (not more than 10 points from leader) and finish to 1st on UCL.

(January)

1. Samuel Eto'o (Anzhi)

4. Yaya Toure (Man City)

Dario Conca is from Argentina, he was playing for Fluminense and was the best player in the year they won brazilian league, in 2010.

He is not an unknown player if you watch football from South America.

Dario Conca is from Argentina, he was playing for Fluminense and was the best player in the year they won brazilian league, in 2010.

He is not an unknown player if you watch football from South America.

I like the alienation of Brazilian football :ph34r:

Not a single soul knows anything about it...makes us look cult B)