Fernando Torres

im a torres fan and i just know he will not be the torres of old here at chelsea with this kind of service and midfield and this shit 4-3-3... he doesnt fit that style of play...

funny thing is torres isnt our problem this year...

but we shouldnt change our style of play, horizontal works best, its been the key to our season :ph34r:

So you think we should get rid of him?

The thing that hurts is I loved him at Liverpool. My hatred for the Ladyboy only came because he always fucking scored against us. I had a secret admiration for him, and some of the goals he scored were fucking magical. Now I utterly can't stand the sight of him.

I don't know why you all used to like him so much, it reminds me of the love Henry is getting here. I didn't like him - he was a diving cunt, always scoring against us. I usually despise all red shirt wearing players (except a few) and he was no exception. I had an open mind when he joined us, because I knew that despite my biased hatred towards him, he was still good and could add something to our squad... boy was I proven wrong, once touched by liverpool you'll stay forever ruined.

I don't know why you all used to like him so much, it reminds me of the love Henry is getting here. I didn't like him - he was a diving cunt, always scoring against us. I usually despise all red shirt wearing players (except a few) and he was no exception. I had an open mind when he joined us, because I knew that despite my biased hatred towards him, he was still good and could add something to our squad... boy was I proven wrong, once touched by liverpool you'll stay forever ruined.

Pretty much sums up my feelings.

Enough is enough!!!!

The first few months we could excuse him because

A: He came mid season and was not fully settled.

B: He was thrown in the deep end with new team mates.

C: Rooney, Drogba and even Henry have suffered from baron spells in front of goal in the past.

But 5 goals in a year in unacceptable for a supposed world class forward at his peak regardless of service behind him, and to go on a 17 game baron run and then beat it the next season renders me speechless.

If it's so ultimately impossible to score in this team then why does Sala Kalou (who is regarded by a lot of Chelsea fans as the worst Chelsea player in the Roman era if not longer) chip in with a respectable amount?

Kalou gets regularly picked on for sub par displays on 60k a week but atleast he makes up for his frustrating displays with goals, Torres is on 180k a week (what possessed us to pay that much when he would surely have accepted much less) and is producing displays that make Kalou look like Pele.

We should try and pull on Leti's heartstrings and try and muster up a swap (or even a bit of money on our behalf) for Falcao, we could use an extended loan for Courtious as bait too.

This thread is 234 pages long and I found out it's frustratingly repetitive. Same things were said 9 months ago as now, same excuses, although people still had hope... Now the only difference is that hope is much thinner. One of the most boring and repetitive threads in TC history imo. And if to incorporate all the separate topics created about Torres, it would be much longer and much duller.

This thread is 234 pages long and I found out it's frustratingly repetitive. Same things were said 9 months ago as now, same excuses, although people still had hope... Now the only difference is that hope is much thinner. One of the most boring and repetitive threads in TC history imo. And if to incorporate all the separate topics created about Torres, it would be much longer and much duller.

If he was signed for £5m from Cardiff we would have cut our loses in January if not loaned him to the championship.