Fernando Torres

Mm, I can relate to that, but the point about effort and such is a bit over exaggerated, imo anyway :P

haha maybe just a tad :P I don't remember that season very well because it was depressing apart from the domestic cups but I honestly don't remember being even 1/10th as frustrated with Sheva as I was/am with Torres.

Jose treated sheva badly ...Torres has had decent treatment .

Jose treated sheva badly ...Torres has had decent treatment .

Jose treated him badly because he didn't want him. Sheva was forced upon Mourinho and it was not fair, to be honest Carlo didn't really want Torres I remember his press conference in January 2011 when he said he didn't mind whether he arrived or night.

Jose treated him badly because he didn't want him. Sheva was forced upon Mourinho and it was not fair, to be honest Carlo didn't really want Torres I remember his press conference in January 2011 when he said he didn't mind whether he arrived or night.

Exactly. This is the thing about both Torres & Sheva, they weren't wanted by the managers. Not to the extent of other players. We didn't need Sheva at that time, though I do argue Torres might have been slightly more.

André gave him a chance but you can't fix something so broken.

I think she meant it in the sense that Sheva had a goal in every 5 matches while Torres has one in 11.

Actually Shevchenko scored 22 in 77 games (one every 3.5 matches), whilst he had a goals-to-starts ratio of one goal every 2.4 games.... making Torres look even worse.

Actually Shevchenko scored 22 in 77 games (one every 3.5 matches), whilst he had a goals-to-starts ratio of one goal every 2.4 games.... making Torres look even worse.

Sorry, that's what I get for getting my stats from wikipedia :lol: . It's not looking good at all for our Spanish ladyboy!

If he can score at least 10 goals by the end of the season, he can stay for another year.

I've always liked him, but something has happened that goes deeper than just injuries or lack of confidence.

Don't forget even players like Del Piero go through these moments in their career.

Perhaps Atletico Madrid would be best for him.

Also if he can do this in the following game I will tattoo 'Fernando Jose Torres Sanz' on the most sensitive part of my body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7IAYq9klC4&feature=related

Edited by Spike Spiegel

Chelsea striker Fernando Torres has conceded that he must improve his game if he is to silence his critics and rediscover his form in front of goal.

Fernando Torres: "Personally, I have to improve. In my time at Liverpool there were games where I would not be playing well or I would be doing nothing but every time I touched the ball, I scored. It's such a strange feeling now because I am feeling better than ever physically. I am not finding the chances and when I do find the chances, I cannot score

"My present and my future are here. I have many things to do here and I want to do it because I always did what I wanted in every club I've been at, so this is not going to be different."