Fernando Torres

Yesterday a commentator said that Torres has less shots on goal than he has games. Failure of massive proportions.

Stop been a Tosservthere are stats posted somewhere that would rebuke that. Mate I thought that you support the club but your vitriol on certain players makes me wonder! they are all part of the same squad and don't reply with I criticise who I want it's one for all an all for one!!

Stop been a Tosservthere are stats posted somewhere that would rebuke that. Mate I thought that you support the club but your vitriol on certain players makes me wonder! they are all part of the same squad and don't reply with I criticise who I want it's one for all an all for one!!

This is not the three musketeers. Many players are with the "all for one" attitude. And yes, I love the club, but I dislike Torres and I hope he goes. If Suarez or Bellendy joined, should I start liking them do? Sure I still support him whenever he plays, but my hope in him is just gone.

I think Yesterdays game wouldn't suited him as the game was so open and there were gaps to exploit. Shoulda just left Essien sat down on the bench and brought Torres on. Couldn't of done less than Drogs did.

Aside from the obvious, one of the most depressing things about yesterday was that our 50 million pound star striker was sat on the bench and there was next to no fuss about it, over the course of the last 12 months we have come to expect him not to start in big games like this (the kind of games he was bought for). It has become entirely acceptable for him to play second fiddle. Surely he will go down in history as the biggest waste of money ever in football.

Aside from the obvious, one of the most depressing things about yesterday was that our 50 million pound star striker was sat on the bench and there was next to no fuss about it, over the course of the last 12 months we have come to expect him not to start in big games like this (the kind of games he was bought for). It has become entirely acceptable for him to play second fiddle. Surely he will go down in history as the biggest waste of money ever in football.

And we will go down as the club who made the most stupid transfer in football history. Instead of buying what we desperately needed (creative midfielder and winger - what we are paying dearly now), we payed 50 mil for a player who didn't fit nor was needed. Coach didn't want him, and our game and players didn't suit him and his limited abilities.

He was desperate to leave Liverpool, what was our excuse?

And we will go down as the club who made the most stupid transfer in football history. Instead of buying what we desperately needed (creative midfielder and winger - what we are paying dearly now), we payed 50 mil for a player who didn't fit nor was needed. Coach didn't want him, and our game and players didn't suit him and his limited abilities.

Well said.

£175,000 per week...

I wonder how much we'd save for potential transfers if we sold him this summer. As apposed to seeing his contract out, not sure how long he has left, was it a 6 year deal?

5 and a half and we will seriously struggle to flog him unless he takes a massive wage cut of he goes on loan with us paying the bulk of his wages.

He hasn't scored a goal in 25 games.

We need to get rid of him.

Clubs make mistakes. Nobody knew he would be this bad.

The only good things to come out of this.

1. Torres helped get us Mata.

2. Liverpool wasted the bulk of the £50m on someone even worse.

Carroll scores goals, Torres may be a better footballer, but we bought him to solely score goals, he has failed in that department, fact is, we are on a 4 game losing streak against Liverpool, i fail to see how we got the better deal

42714010150575131811840.jpg