Fernando Torres

Personally, just as with AVB, I'm not too bothered about what Torres can produce this season. I'll be far more interested to see what he's like after the assumed squad rebuild in the summer. Assuming he's kept.

I was feeling the same way exactly one year ago.

Just saying...if hes match fit he should be able to train, he seems off cuz he can't stride past defenders anymore...Sooo why isn't he doing speed training at practice. It just seems logical he should be hanging out afterward doing sprints and taking shots on goal. Or am I being naive...?

######

remember when Sheva did sprint training? That helped alot.... <_<

Was it Sheva or Torres for whom the club hired a professional sprinter to do extra training with them? Striker's, whose main strength is their pace, have short excellent careers... They run like crazy for a couple of seasons and then run out of steam.

Was it Sheva or Torres for whom the club hired a professional sprinter to do extra training with them? Striker's, whose main strength is their pace, have short excellent careers... They run like crazy for a couple of seasons and then run out of steam.

Sheva.

And those strikers rarely accomplish much, if anything, at Chelsea.

Torres is paralysed with fear. If they have tried a Psychologist it has failed . Last resort try a hypnotist to convince him he can score.

Desperate situations need desperate remedies

I'd take his family hostage and tell him he'll have to score a hat-trick if he ever wants to see any of them again.

I was feeling the same way exactly one year ago.

I was too, but what changes have been made? We still play a horizontal 4-3-3, and we picked up mata... Sweet!!!!

So much different from Carlo,

We need a revamp!!!!!!!!!

We are soooo effin slow!

I don't think ANY stiker could thrive here at the moment

Well nothing in this side has changed since he came along. I'm just interested to see will he actually thrive in a more efficient attacking team.

My point was also alluding to the fact we might not see the "revamp" that everyone seems to expect. I see one, maybe 2 players leaving and a similar number coming in.