Fernando Torres

Well that A. Madrid fan in la liga thread said we should swap Torres for Falcao..

Giving that those fools of Madrid also payed a big price for Falcao and he has not been that great, I think that would be an interchange both club can easily agree on.

Torres has a history with Atlético, If I was an Atletico fan I would want that swap. Torres want to play next WC, he cant aford becoming a pathetic footballer at Chelsea. Im sure he would accept lesse money for a chance to become a footballer again, right now he is ex-footballer with huge wages.

Well that A. Madrid fan in la liga thread said we should swap Torres for Falcao..

Giving that those fools of Madrid also payed a big price for Falcao and he has not been that great, I think that would be an interchange both club can easily agree on.

Not sure where you got the idea that Falcao's not been that great for Atletico. 19 goals in 26 matches is pretty good, and Madrid would have to be absolutely crazy to agree to that swap.

Chelsea must keep faith with Torres

“You can never give up on any player, no matter how good or bad they are, you must always try and work to get the best out of anyone."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/1566/62/exclusive-wilkins-chelsea-must-keep-faith-torres

I actually think it might be possible to get Torres firing again, but its going to cost the club a lot of time and a lot of money. Won't really be worth it.

Loved him at liverpool, for the sole reason, he scored when ever the fuck he wanted, didnt matter who against, he scored when he felt like it

WTF happened to him?

After you have just said that, he'll probably come off the bench and score tonight :P .

Loved him at liverpool, for the sole reason, he scored when ever the fuck he wanted, didnt matter who against, he scored when he felt like it

WTF happened to him?

So you loved that a player scored for fucking liverpool whenever he wanted? Especially destroying us on several occasions. Didn't know we had 'pool fans here..

So you loved that a player scored for fucking liverpool whenever he wanted? Especially destroying us on several occasions. Didn't know we had 'pool fans here..

Half of my descent is of Spanish ancestry, i adore the Spanish National team as well as Spanish influence in football, Particularly when Torres against Utd and Arsenal were the main influence in my attraction to his style of play...

Before you make an pathetic attempt to talk shit, least put some facts together,

Half of my descent is of Spanish ancestry, i adore the Spanish National team as well as Spanish influence in football, Particularly when Torres against Utd and Arsenal were the main influence in my attraction to his style of play...

Before you make an pathetic attempt to talk shit, least put some facts together,

my post was prejudiced, guilty of that

Oh Dear....

I have to feel for Torres.

I've defended him on numerous occasions when he didn't score but his performances were good.

Now he's playing like a championship player off form.

Quote: Irish Bookmaker offers odds on Torres to abstain from scoring during Lent

FEBRUARY 21ST, 2012 BY NEIL SHERWIN

Pancake Tuesday is synonymous with lemon juice, sugar and chocolate spread but it also marks the beginning of a period of abstinence for people all over the world. Believers and non believers alike will be abstaining but will Premier League footballers be joining them?!

Irish bookmakers, Setantabet.com are offering punters some inviting specials for the festival of Lent.

“Lent is typically a known as a time that we decide to give up our favourite sweets or chocolates but we’ve recognised that it’s also a defining period in the Premier League.” said a spokesman for Setantabet.

“You can look anywhere in the Premier League and identify players already abstaining! We want to offer punters a market on whether the abstinence will continue or the players begin to indulge!

“For example, Paul Scholes could stop collecting yellow cards during Lent while Fernando Torres is an example of a player who’s started Lent early by giving up an activity he used to take pleasure in, scoring goals!”

The spokesman continued, “Lent coincides with the business end of the Premier League season and. we’re offering punters the chance to bet on an eventful Lent period.”

Setanatabet are offering the following specials for the festival of Lent in the Premier League.

Premier League Lent Specials

Paul Scholes to abstain from receiving a yellow card 4/1

Fernando Torres to abstain from scoring 5/2

Mario Balotelli to abstain from receiving a red card 2/1

Andre Villas Boas to continue as Manager of Chelsea 11/8

Andy Carroll to abstain from scoring 5/1

Sir Alex Ferguson to receive an warning/ban/fine from the FA 3/1

*Other markets on request

Lent starts at 12am on Tuesday, 21 February 2012, and ends Thursday, 5 April 2012 at 12am.

Visit Setantabet.com for these specials and more.

£/€20 Free Bet for All New Customers

http://backpagefootball.com/featured...g-during-lent/