Fernando Torres

What he needs is a little bit of luck. Look at Lampard he was just standing there and the ball hit him :lol:

Whereas with him..open goal and something will go wrong or someone will get in the way...poor guy...next week be his week lol.Said that the last 2 weeks but hey..surley gotta happen at some point

No, stop talking garbage, i did not said Sheva was better because he did those things, I said Torres also do those things (not quite as good as Shevchenko) but but as long as he doesnt start scoring goals he will be considered a flop, no CF in the world can leave without goals, and right now he has 3 Pl goals for Chelsea.

You are not only boring but also a twat.

You're such a gent.

Edit: Perhaps I picked you up wrong, but if that is the case , the least you could do would be to point it out without resorting to name calling. But for what's worth, your negativity is incredibly boring.

We in the MHS all thought it was Torres that scored before Neil announced it as Lampard. We thought the scissor kick went in off the bar.

Was that why there was all that "Torres! Torres!" chanting after the goal? I thought it was out of pity lol but what you said makes sense as well :lol:

AVB looked pissed when lamps scored.. Probably cuz he cant believe torres' luck its unbelievable.. But he shows more confidence in every game i believe our man is back on form and with essien i can see us winning 5 in a row and getting back into the title race, hopefully.

“He is getting a good run of games, finding inspiration, motivation and solidarity, as all the team and the fans are behind him.

“It is good to see him picking up confidence and assisting people. He hasn’t been scoring but he is getting nearer all the time.”

Asked if Torres needs a goal to be considered back to have rediscovered top form, Villas-Boas shook his head. “I don’t think so. As long as he helps the team to win games, we are happy with him.” - Andre Villas Boas

You're such a gent.

Edit: Perhaps I picked you up wrong, but if that is the case , the least you could do would be to point it out without resorting to name calling. But for what's worth, your negativity is incredibly boring.

he resorts to insults when he has lost the arguement

he resorts to insults when he has lost the arguement

To be fair, I read over his post again and it's possible that I picked him up wrong. It's hard to tell because the English isn't great which is fair enough as I assume it's his second language. But to take a wee huff and call somebody over the internet a twat because they don't agree with you, my my.

Watching Goals on Sunday - Dennis Wise and Zola are the special guests. Both saying how Torres should be more central - AVB take note from these legends.

Yeah this is what Zola said:

Torres 'in bad place'

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12384_7434072,00.html

And what Wise said:

True Blues

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/0,,12384_7434146,00.html

He was actually OK on Saturday -and can see him scoring imminently.

His languid style is deceptive, and if you ignore the 50m price tag, he even looks good up against the 35m upright carthorse Liverpool bought off some geordie gypsies

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/football/article-24028259-goal-shy-fernando-torres-calls-for-extra-training-in-bid-to-end-goal-drought-at-chelsea.do

Assistant coach Steve Holland told Chelsea TV: "Fernando is working very hard at his finishing in training. We do a lot of finishing as part of the sessions anyway but he is doing extra at the end of every session during the week.

"His finishing is looking very good in training, the ball is flying in. I have personally spent some time with him on making sure [he's in the right position].

He was actually OK on Saturday -and can see him scoring imminently.

His languid style is deceptive, and if you ignore the 50m price tag, he even looks good up against the 35m upright carthorse Liverpool bought off some geordie gypsies

That is his real curse - for no fault of his really. He just wanted out of Liverpool and they made a killing out of his desperation, and more so ours. IMO we should never pay so much for anyone ever again, as the resulting hype does does no good to anyone, the club, the fans and the player. All you get is an overpriced asset which depreciates from day one and unwanted attention from the media vultures.