Fernando Torres

Most of the time when he's trying to get into position to run, player with the ball decides to slow the game a bit or pass it to the wing, than comes Bosingwa and we have to start from the beginning...

the best summary of our playstyle I have read

Most of the time when he's trying to get into position to run, player with the ball decides to slow the game a bit or pass it to the wing, than comes Bosingwa and we have to start from the beginning...

Yes very true if he does nt put it in row Z he picks the worst pass possible or loses possession!

Secondly, if you don't move around and try to find some space, nobody will give you a good pass. When a good pass is made, it is not all due to the passer, but it is also due to the receiver. Look at Henry's goal. He waved his arms to make Song aware that he was available for a pass, and then he managed to find some space behind the player who was defending on him. I don't know for you, but I am yet to see this kind of action coming from our striker...

Yeah I have been very frustrated by this as well.

It's like a vicious cycle: Torres desperately wants the 'killer' pass from midfield which doesn't come because our midfield is shite -> Torres is frustrated -> Torres tries 50% as hard during the next move to receive the killer pass which doesn't come because our midfield is shite -> Torres is pissed off -> Torres doesn't try anymore.

Fault lies with both parties, but I still maintain that our biggest priority has to be a creative midfielder.

His next fear to overcome :D He seems quite happy shooting far out..now needs to get closer and not look like 'wtf whose passed me this' when given the ball near goal

Saturday be the day :D if not next week lol until it bloody happens!!

Crazy to think been here nearly a year

If he had just came n did his normal thing, there wouldn't be 127 pages here lol. He will never score goals if he stays out wide and keeps drifting away from where he needs to be, i wish he'd just stay in the fucking box. He needs to be on the end of things like rebounds etc, scraps... no no where near and he wonders why he's scored 4 chelsea goals in a year.

Played great today, just a pity he hit the bar with that overhead kick.

He did? I didn't see that... He just has no luck. Rooney scored his oh kick and went from suckage to pwnage again, something similar could have happened to Torres... but fuck no.

He did? I didn't see that... He just has no luck. Rooney scored his oh kick and went from suckage to pwnage again, something similar could have happened to Torres... but fuck no.

It's how we scored, sublime overhead kick hit the under side of the bar and just went in of lampards knee. Easily MOTM tonight.

Its time to Torres score.

Sheva at Chelsea was way better than current Torres, he used to try hard, give some good passes, some assists, couple of goals, including in crucial moments of the season, but still remembered as a flop, because when we bought him, it was to score lots of goals.

Same to Torres, he is not supposed to do "everything but score", he is supposed to do nothing but score.

Its time to Torres score.

Sheva at Chelsea was way better than current Torres, he used to try hard, give some good passes, some assists, couple of goals, including in crucial moments of the season, but still remembered as a flop, because when we bought him, it was to score lots of goals.

Same to Torres, he is not supposed to do "everything but score", he is supposed to do nothing but score.

what matters is the result NOT who scores