Fernando Torres

Nice collection mate! My best Torres collection item would probably be, being at the game when he scored his first goal for Chelsea. Was right behind the goal and could see it curl into the corner! Haha i guess thats not really a collective item but for me personnaly it is!

Sure friend! This moment had to be awesome :D

did everything right in the last 3 games apart from score. he gives us a real sense of urgency and pace in attack.

i've been hugely critical of ramires but this guy is kicking my ass and proving me wrong, and that's brilliant. if he can utilise his brilliant pace and running ability we can use him. either in the midfield or on the flanks.

I watched only the last 30 minutes of yesterday's game but he didn't look particularly bothered to me. Despite getting 2 assists I'd say he looked more similar to the Torres we saw against Tottenham than the one against Wolves.

I watched only the last 30 minutes of yesterday's game but he didn't look particularly bothered to me. Despite getting 2 assists I'd say he looked more similar to the Torres we saw against Tottenham than the one against Wolves.

I wasn't surprised he couldn't have a big impact due to the fact that Pompey played really defensively and we struggled to break through them. He did try and moved well, but rarely he got a ball and there were a lot of people around him.

Hell, I'll be happy if he assist 2 times when he is not playing well every time :D

He needs to get in the freaking box more often. A lot of other players are getting in the box including Ramires and they are scoring, its almost like he's hiding now. He had a good header on target but what other times did we see him in the box ?

I hope we sign a forward or right winger in this transfer Window, I don't think we can put all of our chips on Torres and Lukaku isn't ready according to AVB. So we need to get someone as a forward or get a right winger and move Sturridge centrally. A lot of people forget that Torres's time at Chelsea has been pretty much injury free, but he is a striker with a history of a few months missed due to injuries. I don't think that a player that's hiding from goals can really lead us into the difficult fixtures.