Fernando Torres

I don't think we'll ever really know. Scousers are convinced he screwed them over and took the money and run. Some of them seem to think the 50M was paid to him personally. They seem to forget he was the fastest to 50 goals in a LFC shirt. They say they're over him yet they continue to prove they're not. Plus I think where we're seeing positives from Torres in a blue shirt, can they same of Carroll in a red shirt?

"At half-time the Tannoy announced in the kind of gloating manner that was utterly at odds with Liverpool's traditions that Fernando Torres had been sent off at Stamford Bridge. At least Torres had scored, which was more than Andy Carroll was to do" - The quote from the guardian report DJ Nevin was referring to.

Can't say i'm surprised, they're still obviously hurt by their messiah leaving them for greener pastures :lol:

And while I'm at it, he better start scoring loads of goals because I wasn't able to watch a proper compilation of his goals until Feroze made one. Something felt wrong about being supposed to enjoy watching Liverpool goals.

You're not kidding. I'm waiting for double digit goals and a compilation. He better not make us wait too much longer.

You're not kidding. I'm waiting for double digit goals and a compilation. He better not make us wait too much longer.

Not at all. You don't know what it's like trying to keep being excited about your 50m signing by watching some random goals for Spain and Atletico. The only thing that I kept from his Liverpool days is stats, and I hate stats.

Not at all. You don't know what it's like trying to keep being excited about your 50m signing by watching some random goals for Spain and Atletico. The only thing that I kept from his Liverpool days is stats, and I hate stats.

I meant I completely agree with you. Hoping to see more goals in CL games and look forward to a sharp and rested October return.

Watched the extended highlights of the last liverpool game and the commentators couldnt stop praising Carrol for MISSING THE GOAL. Its pretty clear where the media's favouritism lies and no point getting worked up about it. We all know the 2 clubs they will adore and push will always be LFC and manu, if there's a third its the arse.

Either way Torres is looking fully fit right now. I'm not worried about the red card, he is an emotional guy and made a mistake, it happens.

The hypocrisy of the media is most obvious when you think about how shit Carroll has been there. We spent 50 million on a world class striker who is a global icon, and they spent 35 million on a nobody from Newcastle. He has potential, I admit - but he has done absolutely nothing so far to show any of it.

According to the Guardian report, the Torres sending off was announced over the tannoy at half-time during the Wolves Liverpool game. How classy is that? After hanging the player out to dry when he left, the club just don't appear to be able to leave it alone. It seems to be part of the new corporate hierarchy's way of maintaining their popularity. Would be interesting to know what really went on behind the scenes before he left.

Makes me laugh tbh. Just shows how pathetic they are.

"At half-time the Tannoy announced in the kind of gloating manner that was utterly at odds with Liverpool's traditions that Fernando Torres had been sent off at Stamford Bridge. At least Torres had scored, which was more than Andy Carroll was to do" - The quote from the guardian report DJ Nevin was referring to.

Can't say i'm surprised, they're still obviously hurt by their messiah leaving them for greener pastures :lol:

What kind of player leaves the best club in the world with best fans in the world and doesn't wanna be the part of KING KENN'Y REVOLUTION!? :no:

Classless cunts...meh we can always look bellow us...and see those scouse scumbags...