Fernando Torres

19-crowd-react415.jpg

Now that's a bunch of horrible fat and ugly cunts.

Lets see who has the last laugh...

The fact that our away fans were Confidently singing "We will be Champions" shows how everyone connected to Chelsea took this defeat. We all know we were better and United won thanks to Referees. Evra and Fergie know it and have asked the players to raise the bar

Edited by warnie_666

I don't really have a problem with what Utd fans did.

Let's be honest, most Chelsea fans at the bridge would have done the same - especially if it's someone like Rooney who loves scoring against us.

And also, almost everyone on here will keep going on and on about it :lol:

Edited by Super-Frank

I don't really have a problem with what Utd fans did.

Let's be honest, most Chelsea fans at the bridge would have done the same - especially if it's someone like Rooney who loves scoring against us.

And also, almost everyone on here will keep going on and on about it :lol:

TBF Rooney has got 5 in 25 against us, 6 in 27 if you include the CS, hardly Drogba against Arsenal lite.

Funny thing is some Utd fans have made a big thing of Torres mocking him, they werent complaning when Rooney copied Gudjohnsen's dope celebration infront of the Matthew Harding stand.

Funny thing is some Utd fans have made a big thing of Torres mocking him, they werent complaning when Rooney copied Gudjohnsen's dope celebration infront of the Matthew Harding stand.

Yeah, I'm sure the fans were shouting to him things like, "Good effort Fernando", "I love your highlights", etc all game.

Laugh at this now but i honestly believe that if not this year next, we are going to see a level of Fernando Torres we have never seen before.

I don't buy the he has had 2 bad season's in my view he has only had the one, in 09/10 he got 22 in 32 which is a pretty decent return given the mess the Scousers were in that year.

Also remember Drogba under the Scolari era? he went on a similar goal drought, he was 30 looked past his best, washed up and finished, yet a year later he defied all the odds and if it weren't for the ACON and not being first choice taker from the spot he would have smashed in 50 goals if not 60. This is too soon to write Fernando off and he showed on sunday that he still has it in him.

The only difference between Torres goal droughts and one's Drogba and Rooney have suffered in the past is his happened to come after a big money move, had he settled into Chelsea scoring often then hit a drought a year or 2 after not many would bat an eyelid.

He has actually performed well this season bar the Norwich game, im not going to count the 10 minutes against Sunderland because there was hardly any time to make a impact. Yes he has scored one but only Juan Mata has scored more than one for us this season. He also has Andre who clearly believes in him.

Laugh all you like but i just have this gut feeling i haven't has since even before rumours i just knew Steve Sidwell was coming Chelsea :lol:

Laugh at this now but i honestly believe that if not this year next, we are going to see a level of Fernando Torres we have never seen before.

I don't buy the he has had 2 bad season's in my view he has only had the one, in 09/10 he got 22 in 32 which is a pretty decent return given the mess the Scousers were in that year.

Also remember Drogba under the Scolari era? he went on a similar goal drought, he was 30 looked past his best, washed up and finished, yet a year later he defied all the odds and if it weren't for the ACON and not being first choice taker from the spot he would have smashed in 50 goals if not 60. This is too soon to write Fernando off and he showed on sunday that he still has it in him.

The only difference between Torres goal droughts and one's Drogba and Rooney have suffered in the past is his happened to come after a big money move, had he settled into Chelsea scoring often then hit a drought a year or 2 after not many would bat an eyelid.

He has actually performed well this season bar the Norwich game, im not going to count the 10 minutes against Sunderland because there was hardly any time to make a impact. Yes he has scored one but only Juan Mata has scored more than one for us this season. He also has Andre who clearly believes in him.

Laugh all you like but i just have this gut feeling i haven't has since even before rumours i just knew Steve Sidwell was coming Chelsea :lol:

Hope youre right there Tomo. It certainly takes a big man to restore confidence after that ridiculing by the Stretford End

Nah i like the one i put, because the ball was actually going in. He did not had to touch or it anything.

And he decided to tap it in and goes up. lol

Can't get any worse then that. :D

Agreed!

I'm sorry but I can't stop staring at your sig! AWESOME! Who is she?

Btw, Torres has scored 4 goals in a Chelsea shirt. 3 of them assisted by Anelka lol.

Amazing stat. Seems like those thoughts will never leave my head.

If he can get over than miss then I don't see what could possibly ruin his confidence. We'll have to wait until his next start and trust our 2 Torres experts until then.

Guest justin_3d

Now £50m Torres must score when it REALLY matters

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2039758/Fernando-Torres-score-REALLY-matters--Martin-Samuel.html#ixzz1YXq5KTgA

Martin Samuel seems to like Torres a lot now!

Second article he written about Torres in a matter of couple of days.... :no: