Fernando Torres

according to jamiereidUEFA "Wouldn't even stop 4 them tonight. Sometimes players just not in the mood. It's a shame, fans want to hear".

Moody brat. Not like CTV is going to make life hard for him. I seriously don't care as long as he's playing well and scoring goals.

Damn!

haha doesn't work, i even tried to do it using that same link.

Different link (credit to TX)

tumblrltbvvst4gw1qftb6k.jpg

about this picture from russian football website:

Ну просто молодцы! Английские операторы нашли секрет успеха Торреса. Перед самым началом поединка Давид Луис подошёл к испанцу, положил руку на его голову и что-то начал говорить про себя, не открывая глаз. Неужели Давид умеет помимо кривляния журналистов ещё и действовать на действия одноклубников? Интересно!

GOOGLE TRANSLATEL LOL

Well, just great! British operators have found the secret to successTorres. Before the start of the fight, David Louis went to the Spaniard, laid his hand on his head, and something began to talkabout himself, his eyes still closed. Did David know how elsebesides affectation of journalists and to act on the action-mates?Interesting!

I'm not of the religious persuasion myself but I think the moment between Torres and Luiz was indicative of a good dressing room. Religious or not, there's obvious affection and concern for teammates there. I like ribbing Luiz a lot but he does look to be a good guy.

Should have had a perfect hattrick really with that left footer that struck the post.

Nevertheless, really positive performance from him. The work rate, the intelligence, the confidence ... everything. Enjoying his football and it shows in his gait and body language. The fact that we didn't take multiple laborious, contemplative touches on the ball in midfield before throwing a hopeful punt forward helped as well. Not at all surprised to see him come good, it was always gonna happen and now that it has, long may it continue. Bollocks to the 'meh ... it's just Genk' theory too. You could have put the Torres we saw yesterday against any defence in the world and he would have been a real nuisance.

Now that he's on a 4 in 3 streak, all the haters (read : English bog rolls masquerading as newspapers) have gone quiet. Kicking a man when he's down - very easy; eating humble pie - entirely different proposition.

Should have had a perfect hattrick really with that left footer that struck the post.

Nevertheless, really positive performance from him. The work rate, the intelligence, the confidence ... everything. Enjoying his football and it shows in his gait and body language. The fact that we didn't take multiple laborious, contemplative touches on the ball in midfield before throwing a hopeful punt forward helped as well. Not at all surprised to see him come good, it was always gonna happen and now that it has, long may it continue. Bollocks to the 'meh ... it's just Genk' theory too. You could have put the Torres we saw yesterday against any defence in the world and he would have been a real nuisance.

Now that he's on a 4 in 3 streak, all the haters (read : English bog rolls masquerading as newspapers) have gone quiet. Kicking a man when he's down - very easy; eating humble pie - entirely different proposition.

Yeah I heard he snubbed the news reporters on his exit from the stadium...every right to do so...

I don't get why people say he was bad in 2009/2010. Last season was a disaster for him personally but 09/10 he scored 22 in 32, which given the mess Liverpool were in i would say that is a very decent return.

Luiz will carry on touching his teammates for luck. Sources say gesture is a lucky ritual not a prayer. I like how Luiz did whatever it was and I like how Torres stood there and accepted it. Speaks of a positive team relationship.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/20/chelsea-david-luiz-touching-luck?newsfeed=true