Fernando Torres

Looking at Torres departure from Liverpool and now this, it seems NESV philosphy is if you're not with us, you're against us, and then it's a scorched earth approach. Torres and his advisors probably had no idea what they were up against. It will make his return to form (and I believe that is/will happen) that much sweeter.

Think the treatment he got was much more traumatic than he let on. I think it did deeply affect him on and off the field. I think a big part of returning to form is letting this bit go. Sid Lowe mentioned that Torres was very angry and that there was a lot more to the story that he couldn't make public.

Wonder how Henry is going to trash Dalglish when he will need to be "retired"? It'll take a very deft touch but I have no doubt something will be done.

Consider the recent past, we can guess what kind of experience Dalglish will make with Liverpool / John W. Henry.

He will go the same way as Sammy Lee and Raul Meireles.

This is a very sad Club!

VdB is standing by him, so is AVB. Must make him feel better, can't wait to see him play again next Wednesday against GENK!

Yeah, I'm gutted he's not available this weekend. Hopefully Dumbo won't be making any more stupid challenges this season.

"@jamiereidUEFA twitter post: On way back from #CFC. Didn't get to speak to a very grumpy MoM Torres. A sharp "no" to us, Sky and ITV. Thought he'd be happy tonight!"

Think there are certain media folks, ie most English media, he doesn't trust and doesn't speak to. And after the last 8-9 months can't really blame him.

Beside the two goals and the very good movement, was happy to see decent touch from #9 tonight. There are times when his touch is :doh: but tonight it didn't let him down. I know AVB tries to deflect all talk away from Torres positive or negative, but whatever he's doing behind the scenes with him is showing positively on the pitch.

Hopefully he talks to Chelsea TV :lol:

according to jamiereidUEFA "Wouldn't even stop 4 them tonight. Sometimes players just not in the mood. It's a shame, fans want to hear".

Moody brat. Not like CTV is going to make life hard for him. I seriously don't care as long as he's playing well and scoring goals.