Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to move on from our disapointment in the champions league..big game Saturday 3pts is a must jt,lamps & Danny should be back for this game so more options to choose from,I just hope we can take our scoring form from last night into the next games ahead!! Up the blues!!

Lets get back to winning way and get 3 points. If we can lock down sessegnon then we can stop the majority of their attack. Would be good to see hazard really run at some defenders like he did vs Nordsjaelland, and even though torres was hardly spectacular hopefully his level of performance can go up vs sunderland... I think we can be more attacking and go with something like:

Cech

Azpi Ivan Terry(/Luiz/Cahill if not fit) Cole

Oscar Mikel

Moses Mata Hazard

Torres

Just watched 1pm blues news update and saw sturridge training so that looks like he will be in the coach,lamps should be aswell as he been in full training sence Tuesday so now it's just jt left,my team: Cech,Ivan,terry,Cahill,cole,lamps,

Ramires,hazard,mata,moses,Torres..

Lets get back to winning way and get 3 points. If we can lock down sessegnon then we can stop the majority of their attack. Would be good to see hazard really run at some defenders like he did vs Nordsjaelland, and even though torres was hardly spectacular hopefully his level of performance can go up vs sunderland... I think we can be more attacking and go with something like:

Cech

Azpi Ivan Terry(/Luiz/Cahill if not fit) Cole

Oscar Mikel

Moses Mata Hazard

Torres

I'd go with that team. I was going to say Ramires should play, but Cattermole looks to be out for them which takes a lot of the bite out of their midfield.

Out of the CBs, I'd probably go with Cahill up against Fletcher.

Looking at the individual match-ups (Hazard vs Bardsley, Moses vs Rose) I'm hoping that we really stuff them. O'Neill is probably the only manager in the league under more pressure than Benitez.

I'd go with that team. I was going to say Ramires should play, but Cattermole looks to be out for them which takes a lot of the bite out of their midfield.

Out of the CBs, I'd probably go with Cahill up against Fletcher.

Looking at the individual match-ups (Hazard vs Bardsley, Moses vs Rose) I'm hoping that we really stuff them. O'Neill is probably the only manager in the league under more pressure than Benitez.

I would only go with thay as it is more attacking vs a sunderland team who isnt the best. Against a better team rambo's running and engine is much more vital, but in this game i would rather have oscars passing and playmaking from deep ability.

The 3 points are an OBLIGATION, I hope Marin will begin Saturday. I think the best team against sunderland is

Cech

Azpilicueta Cahill Ivanovic Bertrand

Romeu Ramires

Marin Mata Moses

Torres

Lampard (or Oscar), Sturridge (or Hazard) and Mikel will replace Marin Torres and Romeu.

Can't see us getting anything here :(

We've been truly dire all season, the performance against QPR last week was as bad as anything under Bruce. I'm a ST holder but I'm foisting this one on me my dad as I've got tickets for Pulp in Sheffield. At least I'll be guaranteed to enjoy myself :)

Can't see us getting anything here :(

We've been truly dire all season, the performance against QPR last week was as bad as anything under Bruce. I'm a ST holder but I'm foisting this one on me my dad as I've got tickets for Pulp in Sheffield. At least I'll be guaranteed to enjoy myself :)

was thinking about you today and expecting you to show up ...guess you are pleased with the barcodes today...

WE are in wonderful form ....expect Torres to destroy you ... :yay: ..hope people respect you this time Jack// catch up with you later