Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

Thats really sad, because the people that used to win it, are far from being the best posters out there. Politics.

Don't worry i accepted not winning that thing long ago, with the amount of enemies I've made on here, i seriously doubt i will ever be winning that thing lmao.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, be honest, he is not guilty about our CL campaign, we start to play attractive game and for sure results will come. this week would be crucial for us becaus e manchester clubs are playing each other.

1. And what about our recent PL games?

2. Attractive game? against who? nords? come on...

Don't worry i accepted not winning that thing long ago, with the amount of enemies I've made on here, i seriously doubt i will ever be winning that thing lmao.

I've not been here long but judging by the nominees and the winner from last month, it helps if you write long posts.....doesn't matter if it's complete bollocks or not (in fact it may well help). :wank2:

Some decent posters on here but they seem to not get much recognition or 'likes'.

Can we get back on topic please? This is the match thread not the crazy conspiracy theories thread :rolleyes:

dont care about the starting 11, 3 pts is ALL that matters. and with the Manchester Derby we cannot afford to fuckin slip up even more. its time we win when the team we're chasing drops points.

It's not about the Manchester derby imo; we are not genuine title contenders. It's a must win game because of Arsenal vs West Brom and Everton vs Tottenham this weekend. We must take advantage.

I hope to goodness we win, I have resigned myself to the fact that Torres will start. I am dressed in my new Hazard jersey and will be rooting for my boys!

Has anyone heard what the line up will be? JT is still out I assume after the announcement that he won't be going to Japan. Is Lamps back?

KTBFFH

lol we beat some crap viking team who were already out the competition and everyone thinks we'll smash in the league, the only thing getting smashed is the chelsea goal

Exactly, a team that has the worse record in the CL this season - with no chance of even qualifying for the Europa League. Missing their first choice center back, missing back up center backs, getting their other center back injured, playing a right back and midfielder in central defense after the 9th minute of the match. A team against whom we created 30 chances out of which at least 10 were clear cut scoring opportunities.

I'm sure we would win the League if we had to face Nords 38 times per season but even QPR would beat that lot 9 times out of 10.

Benitez is a known fan of the whole rotation thing. The trinity haven't started a game together under him yet.

True. But considering Rafa is chasing his 1st win and 3 points are the only option for him, i expect him to play a full strength team with trinity starting. But then again he is a fat spanish waiter, you never know with him!! :P