Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

was thinking about you today and expecting you to show up ...guess you are pleased with the barcodes today...

WE are in wonderful form ....expect Torres to destroy you ... :yay: ..hope people respect you this time Jack// catch up with you later

Cheers mate. Don't worry I didn't take that to heart last time :)

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While the mid-week CL match gave us some indication of the team mindset, I hope Benitez doesn't over think our second-half meltdown against West Ham and respond by having us play a very negative style of football. Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Moses in the starting lineup, and I think Azpi has shown that he is in a fighting position to start at RB. Looking forward to the match (it's been a while since I could honestly say that).

Maybe Ramires on the bench, Oscar playing alongside Romeu.

No way will Rafa play Oscar in the double pivot role IMO. Quite sure it will be Mikel (if he appeals) and Ramires or Ramires and Romeu or possibly Mikel and Romeu.

Must win, No matter how. 3 points is vital.

From what i saw on Wednesday, Hopefully we can play like that and win comfortably. I know it was against an easy opponent, But we're more than capable of doing that against good sides.

Not sure if Terry/Lampard will be rushed back. Heard they're looking to be fit. But personally i wouldn't risk them, Just make sure they're 100% before we bring them back. No point risking them, then aggravating one of their injuries and then just being without them again for another month or so.

Can't see us getting anything here :(

We've been truly dire all season, the performance against QPR last week was as bad as anything under Bruce. I'm a ST holder but I'm foisting this one on me my dad as I've got tickets for Pulp in Sheffield. At least I'll be guaranteed to enjoy myself :)

Wouldn't be surprised if you guys have the game of your lives against us.

And worth remembering that the last time Benitez visited the Stadium of Light, his Liverpool team lost 1-0 via a beach ball!

Benitez, change something in the team. you know when things aren't going for you, u change things and go for a fresh perspective. that's why he was hired right?

nordsjaelland result is irrelevant given that they were under-strength anyway. need to pick up points and go on a good run for the next month

No way will Rafa play Oscar in the double pivot role IMO. Quite sure it will be Mikel (if he appeals) and Ramires or Ramires and Romeu or possibly Mikel and Romeu.

Nope it most definitely will be Romeu. Because Mikel has been banned for 3 games by the FA.

Mikel had already admitted a charge that he confronted referee Mark Clattenburg in the official's changing room after the game before today's personal hearing.

Today's decision by the Independent Regulatory Commission revealed the sanction, which included a £60,000 fine, would have been "significantly longer" but for the fact Mikel had believed he had been racially abused by Clattenburg.

The suspension will take effect immediately and rule Mikel out of domestic duty until Boxing Day.

http://www.independe...ms-8390367.html

Well, i was just thinking about the Manchester derby. What would suit us more(Considering we win first). A city win and we will be 7 points behind the leaders. A Utd win and we will be 4 points behind 2nd place. What could be more tempting in the long run?

Well, i was just thinking about the Manchester derby. What would suit us more(Considering we win first). A city win and we will be 7 points behind the leaders. A Utd win and we will be 4 points behind 2nd place. What could be more tempting in the long run?

It's probably just wishful thinking on my part. But i think a draw would be nice.

Think I would be happy as long as United don't win but the best possible result for us is probably a draw. Will be 8 points behind United and 5 behind City. Closer to second then as opposed to City winning and then staying 7 clear of us.

Having said that, right now think I'm more worried what are the teams below us are gonna do. West Brom and Spurs are on level points with us while the likes of Everton and Arsenal are not too far behind. Forget the title race at the moment, we need the points mainly to stay in the Top 3/4 and pull clear of the others.