Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I start to like Rafa.he has character and is very smart.

Yup, but that counts for nothing if games aren't won!

RDM was great in front of the cameras, probably the most liked manager by CFC and other fans, but it's not a personality contest, more a points contest.

I want us to catch both Manchester clubs and make that cunt SAF eat his words...

Two horse race, get to fuck you big nosed old cunt!

Here's my lineup:

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=ty2g

<iframe width="350" height="448" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://lineupbuilder.com/lineup/?p=11&a=1&t=Chelsea%20lineup%20v%20Sunderland%208/12/12%2015%3A00%20GMT&c=1733eb&1=GK_Cech__388_175&2=DL_Cole__303_61&3=DC_Cahill__327_131&4=DCR_Luiz__327_215&5=DR_Ivanovic__303_287&6=MCL_Oscar__223_137&7=MCR_Mikel__223_215&8=AL_Marin__158_78&9=AC_Mata__153_175&10=AR_Moses__158_273&11=FC_Torres__77_175&output=embed"></iframe>

Marin should get a start before the CWC as we might need him there and he'll be essential later so he needs match practice. We need Iva and Cole so they defend well down the flanks as its their own threat and I pick Azpi over Iva because Gardener and Larsson r no good in set pieces so we need a lot of ppl who will pounce on the loose balls.

I'm going for Oscar because if we want to be a very good attacking side then Oscar in our future will be a DM due to his passing vision. He plays a similar role for Brazil and his work rate's gr8 so against a defensive team like Sunderland it will be good and Sunderland r bound to defend deep against us and we need an extra creative player to break them down.

If they do try to push up the pitch they leave loads of space for the DMs. Allen and Arteta got over a 100 passes versus them so we need a guy like Oscar there. That's what I think.... Love to hear your response. :D

2nd time I'm posting this but why doesn't this code work for my lineup? What do u think of my lineup btw?

P.S. Playing Mata in case Marin struggles so at least we have the reliant Mata to cover up for him. We need a reliable player while giving Marin a chance in case IN CASE he struggles.

oiiiiii! if we dont win this, i think im gonna explode. The "Rafa out" bandwagon will only intensify and rightly so.

dont care about the starting 11, 3 pts is ALL that matters. and with the Manchester Derby we cannot afford to fuckin slip up even more. its time we win when the team we're chasing drops points.

I think we have a right to start a Rafa Out thread if we lose this game or gain a very undeserved point.

Though i think we can beat Sunderland, so far I've been impressed with the performances under Rafa, you might think that's stupid but i liked how composed we were against City. And Fulham all we needed was a goal and peoples opinions on our performance would've been completely different. Beating FC Nordshajgsdhhgajdskfaskjf wasn't exactly a really hard challenge, but i really loved how good we looked, i mean they got a goal out of nothing to be fair, that long ball and finish was just quality not many teams could of stopped it.

I think with Lampard coming back this team will start regaining a bit of form, and hopefully at the right time to, because i really want this club world cup.

And what about.... Points?

Well, be honest, he is not guilty about our CL campaign, we start to play attractive game and for sure results will come. this week would be crucial for us becaus e manchester clubs are playing each other.

I think we have a right to start a Rafa Out thread if we lose this game or gain a very undeserved point.

Though i think we can beat Sunderland, so far I've been impressed with the performances under Rafa, you might think that's stupid but i liked how composed we were against City. And Fulham all we needed was a goal and peoples opinions on our performance would've been completely different. Beating FC Nordshajgsdhhgajdskfaskjf wasn't exactly a really hard challenge, but i really loved how good we looked, i mean they got a goal out of nothing to be fair, that long ball and finish was just quality not many teams could of stopped it.

I think with Lampard coming back this team will start regaining a bit of form, and hopefully at the right time to, because i really want this club world cup.

have you ever won that Member of the Month thing?