UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Worst possible draw, in terms of that long trip to Russia for the away leg. As it is, we'll be playing away in Russia just 3 days before we play Spurs in the league!

And have added in the quarter final ties and our game time in the 1st post.

Worst possible draw, in terms of that long trip to Russia for the away leg. As it is, we'll be playing away in Russia just 3 days before we play Spurs in the league!

And have added in the quarter final ties and our game time in the 1st post.

That's why we need to do our job in the first leg at The Bridge. Also don't forget that Spurs have the same schedule and they are playing in the same time in Switzerland.

First leg is massive in this! like most have said, a big win at home would be ideal!

When it first started out, i kind of wasn't too bothered by us winning the europa league, I'd have still liked to, but wasn't bothered. now i find myself wanting us to win it, theres no English teams in the champions league, so we may as well do well in the europa league and get something from europe.

Im excited. shame about the long trip and the fixture congestion, but we should be able to handle it.