UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Just one thing still puzzles me. As I looked at the attendance figure, only a little over 39 thou people were there last night.

Now, my question:

Where are all those dummies when Chelsea plays in the most important game of this season?

I think that is the most we can have because the capacity for the CL is less than that for the EPL and other games if I'm not mistaken. Something about UEFA regulations.

I think that is the most we can have because the capacity for the CL is less than that for the EPL and other games if I'm not mistaken. Something about UEFA regulations.

So it has something to do with the CL regulations?

I know, Chelsea´s capacity is at over 41 thou.

That is true but only for domestic competitions. In European matches the capacity is decreased a bit as far as I know.

That is true but only for domestic competitions. In European matches the capacity is decreased a bit as far as I know.

OK, thanks. Just keep on trucking, Chelsea will surprise many folks from now on. Bring the next victim.

Its because there is a certain health and safety regulation that there is only so many people allowed in the ground, and the Champions Leasgue meants extra television trucks and extra everything really, which reduces the amount of spectators that can come in.

Its because there is a certain health and safety regulation that there is only so many people allowed in the ground, and the Champions Leasgue meants extra television trucks and extra everything really, which reduces the amount of spectators that can come in.

Thanks for your infos. As I was going through my GPS I saw a sign on the gates on Stamford Bridge.

WANTED:

Manure club 1000 quid reward.

It gets me wondering at times when I see some chelsea fans fearing Madrid or Bayern, do fans of those teams fear drawing us as well? I know nobody feared man utd this season.

Not sure if anyone realized but if Barcelona and Bayern Munich win tonight, the teams in the last 4 will be the same as two seasons ago - Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern.

At this point we have a better chance of winning the CL than the prem. At least if we win ALL our UEFA Champions League matches we win the trophy, can't say the same for our league games.

Not really. We can practically even just draw our way to the trophy.

Not sure if anyone realized but if Barcelona and Bayern Munich win tonight, the teams in the last 4 will be the same as two seasons ago - Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern.

Not really. We can practically even just draw our way to the trophy.

Already mentioned.

And if we win the CL and City wins the PL it would be just like two seasons ago....with the exception of no FA cup double for us.

I know Real Madrid are a class team but I wouldn't be as scared of them as some.

Remember when we played Spurs at the end of last season? Bale was in top form. Well, Azpilicueta dealt with him brilliantly.

Our defence has also dealt with much better strikers than Benzema.

Ronaldo would obviously be a huge threat, but Jose knows that team really well.

Also, their defending last night was comical.

Plus, we've got Mourinhoooo!