UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

English fans are so credulous. The funny part is that the Liga may be better than the Premier League.

The best players don't even play in England.

Barca, Real and Atl. Madrid are much stronger than MU, Chelsea and City.

The other Spanish teams are figuratively destroying the Europa League.

The UEFA Country Ranking says that the top 7 Spanish teams have been performing better than the English clubs over the last 5 years. http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2014.html

They are so many other reasons, but I don't want to waste my time.

The BPL was the best from 2005 to 2008 though.

I hope that Ibra will score a 'hand of frog' goal in an offside position.

i_The_football_player_of_PSG_Zlatan_Ibrah

English fans are so credulous. The funny part is that the Liga may be better than the Premier League.
The UEFA Country Ranking says that the top 7 Spanish teams have been performing better than the English clubs over the last 5 years. http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2014.html

The leagues are different...

In Spain, both Real and Barcelona have unfair financial advantages over everyone else. However, all the teams actually try to play football and attack. Spain definitely has more technical players than EPL.

In England, a lot of teams don't like to play football. Rather, they do a ton of long ball, which is exactly how a shit team can beat a good team when you park the bus and longball.

Also, I think the top teams in England aren't as strong as their predecessors of a decade ago, which is why it is more "competitive" now.

Like Chelsea vs Chelsea

Liverpool vs Liverpool

United vs United

Maybe Arsenal vs Arsenal.

Their predecessors were stronger and a better team.

I so want that CL now since the title we all wanted is almost lost.

LOL, we cant even beat Palace and Villa! We aint winning the Champions League dude!

We just dont have the mentality...

a terribly badly constructed argument ,, don't waste your time trying to explain anything

I so want that CL now since the title we all wanted is almost lost.

Unfortunately, It may happen again.
The champions league is just a cup.
Chelsea would not win a European Super League.

Unfortunately, It may happen again.

The champions league is just a cup.

Chelsea would not win a European Super League.

so you are a PSG supporter from Canada ,, so I doubt if you know much about football ..

Oh and I believe you support cheats like your winning Olympic sprinter ,,

a terribly badly constructed argument ,, don't waste your time trying to explain anything

If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is much easier.

I don't care what you think; I just want you to demonstrate It.

I know that I may be wrong. Fine! Can you tell us why, please?

If one can't attack the data, attack the people. It is much easier.

I don't care what you think; I just want you to demonstrate It.

I know that I may be wrong. Fine! Can you tell us why, please?

when you make a proper statement it could be debated , There is no European Super League .. SO no one

can win it . If you want to compare Chelsea s record in Europe compared to Atletico Madrid I will be very

interested to see them . BTW don't bother to quote the European Super Cup as proof.

We can beat PSG, imo. It will be hard but we can do it!

However, I really dont believe we could go all the way. We dont have the mental toughness we once had...

we are capable of beating PSG ... then we need some luck in the semi ...final is a one off

I know its a long shot but we've a better chance of C L than winning the FA Cup

On a good day, Chelsea can fear noone.

On a bad day though, like today for example, Chelsea look very weak and vulnerable.

Mourinho has to keep the team focused for another 2 months, and sweet success will be all ours.

PSG beat mid-table Nice 1-0 and it shows how awful Ligue 1 is. Chelsea lose to relegation strugglers and it shows how competitive the Premier League is. Smh. Sheesh.

Anyway, going to be interesting in Paris next week.

I'm not sure i understand the meaning of this sentence, reassures me my english may be failing me, you're not trying to justify this defeat with the argument of the competitivenes of the premier league ? I hope that was ironic ?

so you are a PSG supporter from Canada ,, so I doubt if you know much about football ..

Oh and I believe you support cheats like your winning Olympic sprinter ,,

My mother is French though. And I only live in a French speaking area of Canada: Montreal.
It is safe to say that you do not know the difference between Quebec and Ontario.
I'm only interested in football; therefore, athletics has nothing to do with football whatsoever.
Well, I was trying to bring out some points. The leagues are very close, but let's forget about It, IT ain't
the topic.
Anyway, the Arsenal fans were right about one thing: "Boring, boring Chelsea."