Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this mid week has Chelsea vs Fulham and Tottenham vs Liverpool and they decide to show Villa vs Reading and Wigan vs Man City? Fucking joke of a tv station. There will be streams tho for sure but lately i've realised that most of the steams are shit.

Anyway there's no way we'll win, we never do well against them at home. 1-1

firstrow are usually good

If Danny is fit, he has to start this...And I sure as hell hope he is.

I think i heard somewhere that Danny and Lampard are not going to be involved in this one.... looks like another 90 mins with a clueless blonde up front

Benitez says he doesn't think John Terry will be available for the weekend game v West Ham. #CFC

Benitez says he was pleased with the intensity of Cesar Azpilicueta's display on Sunday and the player is another option in defence. #CFC

Benitez reports Terry, Lampard & Sturridge still out. They are improving but no return dates set. No other major injury concerns. #CFC

Benitez says Torres can improve but the team have to help him. #CFC

Benitez says he must give Fernando Torres confidence by giving him some different instructions and must improve him physically. #CFC

Benitez says he understands how fans feel at the moment but he will try to prove he is here for the right reasons - trying to win. #CFC

Rafael Benitez says display v Man C was quite good in defence. In attack, the team has to improve in possession. #CFC

Is he serious or what?He has 3 great playmakers behind him,there is no one behind him in the pecking order to replace him we have done everything we can but still there are excuses and now its time that we kick torres's sorry ass out of our club :rant: .

I hope we see something similar to the start we had vs. Man City where the ball was played to the defence at kick-off, hit right up to Torres, down to Cole and gave us early possession.

I like quick things off the training ground like that and not just taking the game as it comes the whole time.

Benitez says he understands how fans feel at the moment but he will try to prove he is here for the right reasons - trying to win. #CFC

These two statements are logically incompatible and mutually exclusive. Error :-) :readthemessage:

A london derby not being shown on Skysports. Fucking useless they are. :wank2:

There's like a London derby every other week lol.

You'd think Everton v Arsenal, Tottenham v Liverpool and Chelsea v Fulham would be ahead of bloody City v Wigan though.

Yes i remember now, it was a header wasn't it?.

And i think just before that or after he scored the two goals against West Ham.

Yeah right, both were headers. He actually praised himself for scoring so many with his head :D

We are fourth now and we need victory.

I expect tight win, but Rafa is known to lose points against 'smaller' teams. Everything is open, but win is MUST if we want to keep fight for top places. It would give us some boost and confidence. Its realy 50:50, but I just cant see another draw or defeat...