Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth wasn't Robbie giving him much playing time?

He started with Lampard in the pivot but he soon realised it wasnt working. Frank was contemplating the bench and it was clear that he was a second option for Ramires/Oscar. I know he injured himself in Donetsk as a starting player, however, he would return to rotation squad in the league.

RDM, who definetly had admiration for Super Frank, did not viewed him as a starting 11. How do you think Benitez views him?

He started with Lampard in the pivot but he soon realised it wasnt working. Frank was contemplating the bench and it was clear that he was a second option for Ramires/Oscar. I know he injured himself in Donetsk as a starting player, however, he would return to rotation squad in the league.

RDM, who definetly had admiration for Super Frank, did not viewed him as a starting 11. How do you think Benitez views him?

I am not sure about your opinion; I rather think Robbie was using them in different types of game because they both have different abilities.

As for Benitez I hope he will use Lampard properly but I won't guess becuase only time will show us but as I stated before Lampard put some excelent performances this season and I think that if given the chance he will continue in doing so.

I am not sure about your opinion; I rather think Robbie was using them in different types of game because they both have different abilities.

As for Benitez I hope he will use Lampard properly but I won't guess becuase only time will show us but as I stated before Lampard put some excelent performances this season and I think that if given the chance he will continue in doing so.

I agree Lamps still a very good player and I would play him in important games and/or situations. I am just not sure Benitez even rank him that high...

MARIN MUST START FFS!

The guys needs some minutes under his belt... He was awesome in Pre-Season, can score goals as well... HE SIMPLY HAS TO START!

WAITER - I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER MARIN ON LW PLEASE!

I would also play Moses on RW - he was rubbish yesterday, so must be getting rusty, needs some game time...

I'd probably play Oscar through the middle - or Lampard if he's fit...

Defence = Same as City - let them build a relationship and understanding... (unless Cole's ankle is a problem, then Bertrand) - I didnt realise how bad Ashley Cole's ankle was - Sky Sports via Ray Wilkins gave a REAL insight into the problems he has - feel even more respect for the guy now and he really should be given a 2yr deal...

I didnt realise how bad Ashley Cole's ankle was - Sky Sports via Ray Wilkins gave a REAL insight into the problems he has - feel even more respect for the guy now and he really should be given a 2yr deal...

What was said about his injury problems?

Gutted. Can't watch this. ESPN not shwing this in India and i can't catch the repeat on Friday morning as well. can't stream as well - laggy connection . will have to follow live text ..sheesh

What was said about his injury problems?

Basically for the past 6-7 years Ashley Cole's ankle is absolutely dead - he hobbles around like an 'Old Man' after the game and during the week - he just plays through the pain barrier each match.

Ray said he used to tell him - Ash, we're 3-0 up - try taking it easy, but he wouldn't - he kept bombing forward to try and get the 4th!

Massive increase in respect for him - Ray Wilkins is also a top bloke - really wish he was still @ CFC - he's got some great tactical insights and is such a CALM person - if reincarnated, I want to be as calm as Ray - lol...

Basically for the past 6-7 years Ashley Cole's ankle is absolutely dead - he hobbles around like an 'Old Man' after the game and during the week - he just plays through the pain barrier each match.

Ray said he used to tell him - Ash, we're 3-0 up - try taking it easy, but he wouldn't - he kept bombing forward to try and get the 4th!

Massive increase in respect for him - Ray Wilkins is also a top bloke - really wish he was still @ CFC - he's got some great tactical insights and is such a CALM person - if reincarnated, I want to be as calm as Ray - lol...

My word

Gutted. Can't watch this. ESPN not shwing this in India and i can't catch the repeat on Friday morning as well. can't stream as well - laggy connection . will have to follow live text ..sheesh

Yeah man same here :( fucking espn and star sports always broadcast liverpool's games no matter what but not chelsea's games.

MARIN MUST START FFS!

The guys needs some minutes under his belt... He was awesome in Pre-Season, can score goals as well... HE SIMPLY HAS TO START!

WAITER - I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER MARIN ON LW PLEASE!

I would also play Moses on RW - he was rubbish yesterday, so must be getting rusty, needs some game time...

I'd probably play Oscar through the middle - or Lampard if he's fit...

Defence = Same as City - let them build a relationship and understanding... (unless Cole's ankle is a problem, then Bertrand) - I didnt realise how bad Ashley Cole's ankle was - Sky Sports via Ray Wilkins gave a REAL insight into the problems he has - feel even more respect for the guy now and he really should be given a 2yr deal...

Marin doesn't deserve a start based on 3 pre-season games imo. Hazard, Oscar, Mata and Moses have done more than him. Albeit he was injured but still just because he was good in pre-season means nothing, especially now we have a new manager. He has it all to do to prove hes worth a spot in the team. If he trains better than them 4 players then he deserves a start. Picking players based on "pre-season" when we are 15-20 games in to the season (all competitions) is ridiculous.

Marin doesn't deserve a start based on 3 pre-season games imo. Hazard, Oscar, Mata and Moses have done more than him. Albeit he was injured but still just because he was good in pre-season means nothing, especially now we have a new manager. He has it all to do to prove hes worth a spot in the team.

Well our players need a rest - and Marin is definitely a GOOD player who deserves a chance... He did as much as Hazard in the Pre-Season, but he's guaranteed a start?

Well our players need a rest - and Marin is definitely a GOOD player who deserves a chance... He did as much as Hazard in the Pre-Season, but he's guaranteed a start?

Hazard starting the season in blistering form, 6 assists and 4 goals I think. Hes come in for a bit of stick with his work rate and that so maybe he will get hooked perhaps but I still fancy him to play vs Fulham since he is capable of a flash of brilliance to change a game. Marin will be a sub likely. I'm not saying Marin isn't a good player, he showed for Werder Bremen and the German national team he was a superb little player who could have been a world beater had it not been for injuries unraveling his progress. His pre-season was good but just picking him on that is like Jose continuously picking Sheva because he scored 20-30 goals a season in Italy 2 or 3 years before he signed for us rather than current form of him and others.

I agree Lamps still a very good player and I would play him in important games and/or situations. I am just not sure Benitez even rank him that high...

I am not sure Benitez is anything but a joke in the first place but I will hope he will atleast do some good decisions not only regarding Frank.

Hazard starting the season in blistering form, 6 assists and 4 goals I think. Hes come in for a bit of stick with his work rate and that so maybe he will get hooked perhaps but I still fancy him to play vs Fulham since he is capable of a flash of brilliance to change a game. Marin will be a sub likely. I'm not saying Marin isn't a good player, he showed for Werder Bremen and the German national team he was a superb little player who could have been a world beater had it not been for injuries unraveling his progress. His pre-season was good but just picking him on that is like Jose continuously picking Sheva because he scored 20-30 goals a season in Italy 2 or 3 years before he signed for us rather than current form of him and others.

Golden words mate; it is allways better for a player to start as a substitute but I do not want to see Hazard on pitch. Not that much because he's been quite poor recently but because I think that break would help him - he looks quite exhausted.

And I hope that if Marin is given a chance it will be in our full strenght because he needs support of the best; those are the moments when he shines. It was quite obvious in Werden; he suddenly became half a player when Oezil left the team.