Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

Well, this must certainly please all the carpet munchers on here who were insisting that The Fat Controlller was an improvement on Robbie, there for all to see really. I mean the two games so far as far, far improved on Swansea, Shaktar, West Brom, etc. How smug you must all be feeling :rant:

Drawing with the Premier League champions and then (potentially) drawing/winning (doubt it) vs. Fulham who've been one of the most free-scoring teams this season AND keeping clean sheets in both those games is better than drawing vs. Swansea who just got into the Premier League last season and losing vs. West Brom IMO.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm absolute garbage like my stream - pretty much FUCK!@@@!!!@@@!!!

We really need to play a striker up front.... Torres is fucking useless - absolute garbage

And play Marin FFS - he will score - RB really fucking me off now, not giving Marin a chance - Fat Cunt!

Drawing with the Premier League champions and then (potentially) drawing/winning (doubt it) vs. Fulham who've been one of the most free-scoring teams this season AND keeping clean sheets in both those games is better than drawing vs. Swansea who just got into the Premier League last season and losing vs. West Brom IMO.

Really? This Fulham game was easier than the West Brom and Swansea game by far. We should win this regardless.

Also, lets forget we're at home to Fulham and we were away at Swansea and WBA. Can't believe you're trying to make excuses.