Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I think too, it will come to two possibilitys, Mikel on the Bench for one Game switching 4-3-3 or back to 4-3-3 where Romeu and Mikel will get rotatet imho, don't know if he will keep 4-2-3 -1 and what difference it will make to have Romeu there with benching mikel, while romeu was awfull sinca after that remarkable january for him?...

there is no sense whatsoever, only if you want to rest mikel...

Mikel is good, no doubt but 99% of his passes are back or to the side. He is good at defending but has no vision,0. He causes the trio of bandits to drop very deep to get the ball and often slows our attack. Time to see what romeu can do and if he will be any better, i hope so!

for most of these untelecasting midnight games i put alarm to wake up exactly after game the finish and then sleep like a baby..when i wake up 99 times chelsea will be in the wrong end then my whole night is ruined.. but not today, :rant: im going to listen to every live commentary that i could find.. :blue scalf:

So is this game being televised in any country???

It is here in Finland. Not surprising though, because with my coverage I have 5-8 channels just for the PL matches and I can always choose which of them I want to watch. :yes:

I'm sure there are quality streams available for you guys to watch too.

Mikel is good, no doubt but 99% of his passes are back or to the side. He is good at defending but has no vision,0. He causes the trio of bandits to drop very deep to get the ball and often slows our attack. Time to see what romeu can do and if he will be any better, i hope so!

I agree and this is the same for Ramires

i agree, but i think better say this

ramires and mikel is good off the ball, mikel on shielding & covering and ramires pace & running

but both are bad when got the ball

lack of vision, lack of pass technically

and yes, they causes the trio needs to always drop deep to collect the ball

need another and better player on passing skill to feeding the ball and build up attack from deep position

I made a thread about the need for a more attacking pivot against smaller teams. I knew rafa benitez will try to change the pivot because he actually likes to tinker the team to find the right balance.

Maybe the wingers will be more defensive to provide the balance for a more attackin pivot. After all we are exploited in the wings much more in the premier league.

Mikel is an important player, but we shouldn't build the team around him. We need to try to find the right players in the pivot instead of the right partner for mikel.

Mata and hazard needing to come deep to collect balls was never a good sign, I don't see silva doing that everytime.

99% of his passes don't go backwards/sideways...

d5a7fa2314e362099cccc3d2f782cd12.png

like Severinb said, this is not about Mikel, its fine if he is on the bench for games with me, this is one game he will mis, and he hasn't missed that much this time around, has he?

now back on Topic, don't know what to think of Torres if, and thats a big IF, he scores... will be interesting to see Mazacar this time around...

Desperately need a win tonight. No league wins in last 5(D3 L2) and have won just 2 of last 9 games in all competitions(W2 D3 L4). And here are some stats:

1. Chelsea have won just 50% of their last 12 Premier League meetings against Fulham - W6 D6. The last 3 have ended in draws.

2. Last time Chelsea beat Fulham was in November 2010 where a header goal by Essien gave the Blues a 1-0 win at Stamford Bridge.

3. Chelsea have kept just 2 clean sheets in 11 Premier League home encounters against Fulham, conceding 12 goals(and scoring 21).

Also if anyone is interested, here's how this season league London derby mini league has looked so far:

PLLDML-1.png