Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

A bit off topic but paul parker(remember him) has just said that chelsea fans are the worst set of supporters he has played for.

I just watched the show (The Verdict on ESPN India)...

Parker is usually quite diplomatic and said that Chelsea fans are different from all other sets of fans he has played for,they are somewhat unforgiving and tend not to forget things,as suggested by banner at the City game...

Steve McMahon who was with him on the panel intervened to ask 'So basically you are saying that the Chelsea fans are the worst set of fans you have played for?",to which Parker remorselessly replied "Yes."

God I hate these guys,provoking each other to elicit controversial comments and increase TRPs at the same time... <_<

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit off topic but paul parker(remember him) has just said that chelsea fans are the worst set of supporters he has played for.

How would he know, can only remember one game at the bridge, we lost that, so probably explains it then.

MARIN MUST START FFS!

The guys needs some minutes under his belt... He was awesome in Pre-Season, can score goals as well... HE SIMPLY HAS TO START!

WAITER - I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER MARIN ON LW PLEASE!

I would also play Moses on RW - he was rubbish yesterday, so must be getting rusty, needs some game time...

I'd probably play Oscar through the middle - or Lampard if he's fit...

Defence = Same as City - let them build a relationship and understanding... (unless Cole's ankle is a problem, then Bertrand) - I didnt realise how bad Ashley Cole's ankle was - Sky Sports via Ray Wilkins gave a REAL insight into the problems he has - feel even more respect for the guy now and he really should be given a 2yr deal...

Marin? have we such a player with that name? or have we all just had the same dream.

Cahill to replace Luiz, and for him to displace Mikel, agree with all you say about Cole, but have a feeling he no longer wishes to play at/in Chelsea/England, what with the disfunction at club, (& all the old guard leaving) the press in England, time for him to enjoy the tranquil environment abroad.

Need to freshen midfield trio, seem little jaded, playing nearly non-stop since beginning of season, it is not like we have not got replacements for them, unlike up-top where we can choose between Torres & Torres, and just tweak the defence a little, my take is.

Cech.

Cesar - Ivan - Cahill - Cole

Luiz - Ramires

Moses - Mata - Oscar

Torres

1 or 2 - 0

Would be nice to see some rotation in the team. Better start doing it now Mr. Benitez, or you'll end up regretting it later.

Reckon Moses/Romeu might be in with a shout at starting. Can't see Marin starting, but he should surely get some game time here.

don't think we gonna win the championship. there are too many young players

Hilario

Ferreira - Ivan - JT - Cole

Lampard - Essien

Benayoun - Mata - Malouda

Torres

Think that's the oldest team we could've played with this year. That better mate? :lol:

he was a Manure twat ,,,low quality player ,,,,with us just a few months ...bitter he didnt get a Cup winners medal with us

Expecting a 1-0 win for either team.

If Sturridge is fit, hopefully he gets to play, watching Torres just stand around in the box just makes me sick.

I think it was Alan Shearer who said that Torres' lack of movement makes it easier for the opposition's defence.

Expecting a 1-0 win for either team.

If Sturridge is fit, hopefully he gets to play, watching Torres just stand around in the box just makes me sick.

I think it was Alan Shearer who said that Torres' lack of movement makes it easier for the opposition's defence.

Well that has to be a contender for understatement of the year, thats now in the running with the fox commentator who said something like mikel isn't the most prolific goalscorer... :D