Chelsea v Fulham

Jase

This is a must win. Will be tought though; we need to get winning mentality again and try close the gap between us and 1st place.

Hope Lampard will be ready for this one.

The most boring derby in the League :D Hopefully with a happy ending for us. No Dempsey for Fulham, more than brilliant!

Altough our recent meetings havent been boring at all so maybye things are changing.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need Frank back. He isn't even half the player he once was, but he is a Chelsea 'general' and the team just seems more confident when he's playing. Plus he's a genuine goal-threat. Need him back soon.

But on the other hand if he is leaving at the end of the season we need to look at life without him and it's probably better to get use to that sooner rather than later.

We need Frank back. He isn't even half the player he once was, but he is a Chelsea 'general' and the team just seems more confident when he's playing. Plus he's a genuine goal-threat. Need him back soon.

Sure we need him although I would argue about that 'half a player' part.

His last two notable performances were against Norwich and Spurs respectively and he put outstanding performances in both cases; he is still one of the best and certaintly better than someone who is called Steven and is massivly overrated.

SUPER Frank will allways be SUPER no matter what and I hope that those talks about him leaving club are just media bullshit.

I'd probably go with;

Cech;

Azpi, Ivan, Cahill, Cole;

Mikel, Ramires;

Hazard, Oscar, Sturridge (is he back yet?);

Torres

If Studge still isn't available I'd go with Marin or Moses. I really want Mata to get a game off.

Lots of people on Twitter are saying Bertrand and Marin should play. I personally feel this is a must-win and Fulham shouldn't be underestimated.

We're also now building on our defence with Rafa in charge, and after our first clean-sheet in ages, it would be a shame to make drastic changes to the back-line.

What are the odds Benitez even bench him though? RDM of all people was not giving him much playing time, Benitez will continue to do so or worse...

A bit off topic but paul parker(remember him) has just said that chelsea fans are the worst set of supporters he has played for.

I couldn't remember so I googled.....

4 games, he must've got a massive insight.

I was going to say were the Farnborough fans better then? But then I realised he hasn't played any games for them.

Fulham, Man United, QPR, Derby, Sheffiled.......All renounced world wide for their incredible fans..........

What a tool.

MUST WIN GAME.

6 games in a row without a win needs to be broken... We have got through the "harder series" of games, and whilst they are no pushovers we need to start winning these games coming up to get back on track otherwise we will have arsenal and tottenham right back up our arse.