The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to admit, I feel quite bad with my hate for him before. Never liked it when i hate on people :(

He is doing a good job, to finish top 4 (hopefully) and win Europa is a decent achievement for Chelsea especially in times of transition. What i honestly like about him is that he smiles during the pre match interview. I dont know i like positivity i guess.

Honestly as well im happy that he wont be here next season, not because i hate him, not because hes the worst, but because we just dont fit in together.

He did good I think. Sure sometimes he had awful decisions, but our players werent much better either...last few weeks we are playing realy well and results are there..hopefuly we beat Spurs too.

I wonder if all of this happy happy joy joy feeling for FSW will remain if CFC manage to lose this match vs spudz? Don't act like it can't happen. Remember the qpha match? First time in over 30 years qpha won a league match @ da Bridge. spudz almost in a similar situation. What they haven't beat CFC @ Da Bridge since 1990? I know for a fact le arse fans would love to see FSW to remain. It's pretty sad that our rivals love this bum more than we do :rolleyes: That should tell something to you FSW supporters around here.

I wonder if all of this happy happy joy joy feeling for FSW will remain if CFC manage to lose this match vs spudz? Don't act like it can't happen. Remember the qpha match? First time in over 30 years qpha won a league match @ da Bridge. spudz almost in a similar situation. What they haven't beat CFC @ Da Bridge since 1990? I know for a fact le arse fans would love to see FSW to remain. It's pretty sad that our rivals love this bum more than we do :rolleyes: That should tell something to you FSW supporters around here.

Who cares what le arse fans think, I bet they love Wenger for giving them an invisible top 4 trophy and the usual friendly Emirates cup in pre season. :blue scalf:

Who cares what le arse fans think, I bet they love Wenger for giving them an invisible top 4 trophy and the usual friendly Emirates cup in pre season. :blue scalf:

And I know for a fact that most CFC fans want le voyeur to remain @ le arse. Hell CFC fans even chanted that during the last match between the two London rivals.

Done as well as I'd expected if he wins the Europa League and gets us top 4. We have a really small squad and I'm surprised we've got as many points on the board as we have in the second half of the season.

Done as well as I'd expected if he wins the Europa League and gets us top 4. We have a really small squad and I'm surprised we've got as many points on the board as we have in the second half of the season.

So you won't be disappointed if CFC loses vs spudz? Seeing AVB celebrating? Then hearing FSW give excuses?

So you won't be disappointed if CFC loses vs spudz? Seeing AVB celebrating? Then hearing FSW give excuses?

If he gets us top 4 in the end I don't really give a shit. Top 4 is a must.

If he gets us top 4 in the end I don't really give a shit. Top 4 is a must.

Well I do give a shit. I don't want to see AVB celebrating & freakin another rival coming to Da Bridge getting a win they haven't enjoyed for ages. I am tired of the over-rotation of our players. I am tired of seeing the silly subs. If we lose tomorrow I will be freakin' pissed.

Wow, Benitez is improving Chelsea a lot after a couple of months.

I remember when one friend told me that Benitez takes time to show his true work.

This is awesome from Chelsea!

Praising Benitez while we're still playing, despite the lead? Blimey.

Best to just wait till we get the job done first...

Is just the way of playing for me.

I still think there is more work to do, and we are missing some players to make us play even better.

But I always wanted to see Chelsea playing like this. Is fun to watch then the boring the dull way we used to play.

Remembers me of the time with Carlo. Chelsea played awesome in his first season.