The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think it was possible for this cunt to fuck me off anymore than I am already, but, again I underestimated him, Yossi the Yid afuckinggain when we have Lamps sat on the bench. Fucking sickening.

Just noticed that the vote on here not to sack him has gone up WHY???? he has won games he should have fucking won, and lost games he should have fucking won. Don't be shallow and take the Man Ure game at face value. Make no mistake, if Utd needed the win then a very different team, with a very different mentality would have been on show...and we would have struggled.

I am sick on this cunt. SICK. Given me the almighty hump. Fucking cunt. Three games to go and the season can't end quick enough so this cunt can fuck off.

Villa away?, very dodgy. Everton home?, very dodgy.

CUNT

Anyone gonna praise him now? Clueless substitutions especially the Benayoun one. Benitez was clearly settling for a point then and he didn't even use his 3rd sub! Torres was so useless that I can't believe Ba wasn't even brought on! Ridiculous!!

I think Benitez is the only manager in the world who would rather send on Benayoun than Ba or Lampard when in need of a goal. Benayoun is a worse attacker and defender than both. He did absolutely nothing the 10 minutes he played. He is so fuckin useless, one might think he has a mission from Arsenal. Also Benitez is probably one of the few who would play Torres the entire game.

First kill the momentum by taking Hazard off who was running up and down the whole match and causing problems. Then when you need experience in the middle of the park and you have a midfielder who has played more than 400 matches, what does he do? Brings on Yossi Bennayoun! Luiz had nothing left in his tank for the last 20 mins and yet there was no substitution.

Anyway, one more day closer to seeing this idiot fuck off.

Utter cunt.

This is the second time he's done the same shit at the Bridge. First one was against Arsenal and boy we were lucky not to lose that one because of the Master Tactician. Defending our ass against fuckin Spuds at our own stadium is embarassing. And to think people said Robbie was a defensive manager. :angry: Only days till he's finally gone, I think I'm having a party when that day comes. :D

You really think that bringing on Benayoun in the 85th minute s what killed our game?!

Yes it was a very shit sub, but it's not why we did not win. We did not win because of some amateur defensive mistakes by Cahill and Luiz in one end and our attackers attempting to perfect the art of missing chances on the other. Let's not forget that he also put the tactics that made us control the game for 90 mins.

PS: Hazard was taken off because he got injured. Walked straight down the tunnel after coming off.

You really think that bringing on Benayoun in the 85th minute s what killed our game?!

Yes it was a very shit sub, but it's not why we did not win. We did not win because of some amateur defensive mistakes by Cahill and Luiz in one end and our attackers attempting to perfect the art of missing chances on the other. Let's not forget that he also put the tactics that made us control the game for 90 mins.

PS: Hazard was taken off because he got injured. Walked straight down the tunnel after coming off.

So are you ok w/ FSW subs? You don't believe Ba's inclusion could have helped our cause? You don't think Supa Frank, knowing that we needed a goal & he did too would have helped? Like someone else pointed out, maybe some fresh legs in the middle of the back to help Ramires & Luiz? So I am blaming FSW. Call me a rafa hata. I will gladly wear that badge everyday. Remember, this is Chelsea Football Club & not LFC!!!

I am not saying his subs and no subs killed our game but they could have lost it. Benayoun is weak it's incredible and letting Torres play whole game? He could not hold the ball so that the defense could relax a bit. Luckily the draw stayed but I had some serious doubts.

hahahaa... just read the top half of this page... people actually wanted him to STAY... over jose fucking mourinho (or whoever the hell is coming)... UNBELIEVABLE... just like FSW's substitution... i mean what pleasure does he get sticking to his 4-2-3-1 is fucnking beyond me.

just showed exactly why he is useles...

So are you ok w/ FSW subs? You don't believe Ba's inclusion could have helped our cause? You don't think Supa Frank, knowing that we needed a goal & he did too would have helped? Like someone else pointed out, maybe some fresh legs in the middle of the back to help Ramires & Luiz? So I am blaming FSW. Call me a rafa hata. I will gladly wear that badge everyday. Remember, this is Chelsea Football Club & not LFC!!!

Nope, I didn't say that, in fact I said the sub was idiotic (benayoun one because the Hazard one was forced by injury). But it's not just black or white, Rob. It's not either you hate everything Rafa does or love them all. You can both criticize and give credit when needed. Today he got his tactics right, but made an idiotic sub.

Yes, bringing on Ba might have got us a goal and won us the goal, but it also might have not. While we would have surely won the game had we not made those silly defensive mistakes or taken one of the countless chances we got. So, to pin all the blame on Rafa is unfair in my eyes.