The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit like having annoying guests staying at your place. While they're there you feel like strangling them. On their last day you start feeling guilty and begin to forget all the moments of despair. So you tend to overcompensate and get them a nice present to take home with them.

But if they told you they decided to stay another week you're back to square one.

Was that a "pleasant ride"? It might feel like it now…but reading back in the match-posts suggests otherwise.

Brilliant post. Guests aren't annoying, that's just your perspective. :D

One dimensional, stubborn, over rotates, goes awol against smaller sides and generally have an over inflated opinion of himself.

He did not know how to change a game if it was not working for us in the first 60 minutes, also he did not know how to close games off. In the end we were 15 minutes away from coming 4th and leaving us to play a qualifier for CL next season. He never was up to the job and never should have been given the chance to work with these players. you can see how Liverpool never won the league under him and the board were up to their usual shenanigans by appointing him in the first place.

Dont let the door catch your arse on the way out... :wave:

At least we had fans like you to make it as hard as possible for him.

I've criticised the guy and he does have tactical limitations, and I'm glad he's gone...but give it a fucking rest. This squad was designed to reach top four this season - anyone who thinks differently is a fucking moron and I couldn't give a fuck where Robbie got us in his few months in charge because IT WASN'T GOING TO LAST.

We were directionless, relying on moments of inspiration from players like Mata and Hazard. We got knocked out of the Champions League not through bad luck but simply because there were two teams in our group who were better than us. This was a stop-gap season, a moment of transition before Guardiola came and boy did that fuck us up. We're lucky Mourinho is coming back.

Despite all that, we managed to finish top three in the league and win a European Cup. I hated the idea of Rafa being manager, but he did a decent job and now he's left us in a position from where we can challenge for the league next season. I'm not going to miss him, and I'm certainly not going to miss some of the absolutely classless shit that a minority (and it is a small fucking minority) of fans have come out with over the last six months.

At least we had fans like you to make it as hard as possible for him.

I've criticised the guy and he does have tactical limitations, and I'm glad he's gone...but give it a fucking rest. This squad was designed to reach top four this season - anyone who thinks differently is a fucking moron and I couldn't give a fuck where Robbie got us in his few months in charge because IT WASN'T GOING TO LAST.

We were directionless, relying on moments of inspiration from players like Mata and Hazard. We got knocked out of the Champions League not through bad luck but simply because there were two teams in our group who were better than us. This was a stop-gap season, a moment of transition before Guardiola came and boy did that fuck us up. We're lucky Mourinho is coming back.

Despite all that, we managed to finish top three in the league and win a European Cup. I hated the idea of Rafa being manager, but he did a decent job and now he's left us in a position from where we can challenge for the league next season. I'm not going to miss him, and I'm certainly not going to miss some of the absolutely classless shit that a minority (and it is a small fucking minority) of fans have come out with over the last six months.

He did not do a decent job as I have explained. He won a cup - er...so did Swansea and Wigan , he did the barest minimum. Its a forum to make opinions - I am not saying to you give yours a 'fucking rest' so dont be so fucking lippy. You change your opinions like the fucking wind anyway.

I accept, and you should as well, most fans at games couldnt stand the fat fucker, and if some on the internet want to lick his fat sweaty crack., so be it. Get over it. Time to move on now and welcome the Special one :blue scalf: