The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

Worst manager at making substitutions... I honestly can't think of a manager who is that bad at substitutions that it comes close to rafa...

Putting Benayoun on... Not making all 3 changes... Leaving Lampard/Ba on the bench... Torres playing 90 mins... Taking oscar off...

I mean just WTF!

P.S. I am not saying the reason we didn't win is because of rafa. BUT, everyone can see how stupid those decisions are. And 95% of fans in the stadium who don't have any coaching badges could have made the simple easy decisons that rafa couldn't.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not saying his subs and no subs killed our game but they could have lost it. Benayoun is weak it's incredible and letting Torres play whole game? He could not hold the ball so that the defense could relax a bit. Luckily the draw stayed but I had some serious doubts.

Not saying other wise, mate. My post was aimed at the people putting all the blame on him for not winning and saying he killed our game.

The fans' faces when they realized what has been done just says it all. Wish someone could get a pic of it,

He was coming off and the camera started panning down to reveal who it was... And i was like... OMG. of course, its his liverpool bumchum.

But it's not just black or white, Rob. It's not either you hate everything Rafa does or love them all. You can both criticize and give credit when needed. Today he got his tactics right, but made an idiotic sub.

Well you got that right. I hated FSW when he was at lpuke. I hated him @ Inter. I have no love for him now. Yes, I will never show love for a person who came out to the press & even say, "Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach a such a big team. But I would never take that job"

So yes, I will never show no love for rafadyce. I don't believe the BS that he has saved our Bacon. I find that some unbelievable Bullshit!!!

Not saying other wise, mate. My post was aimed at the people putting all the blame on him for not winning and saying he killed our game.

he gets the credit when we are winning then y give him no stick when we draw a game because of his worthless subs. how could torres not have come off? why take oscar off when he was having one of his best games in a chelsea shirt. the amount of space tottenham were giving to us just outside their own box was unrealistic. put lamps in for oscar to try and take advantage. this manager seems to be so in love with 4-2-3-1 that he wont change that formantion even if we needed to whole on for 5 minutes in a CL final.

torres can continue to play as a RW...

But why? Bringing on Moses, who tracks back and and is good defensively was spot on. Torres offers nothing on the wing, not even on the attack.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but look for your scapegoat elsewhere..

But why? Bringing on Moses, who tracks back and and is good defensively was spot on. Torres offers nothing on the wing, not even on the attack.

Sorry to disappoint you all, but look for your scapegoat elsewhere..

Torres offers nothing at any place...

he gets the credit when we are winning then y give him no stick when we draw a game because of his worthless subs. how could torres not have come off? why take oscar off when he was having one of his best games in a chelsea shirt. the amount of space tottenham were giving to us just outside their own box was unrealistic. put lamps in for oscar to try and take advantage. this manager seems to be so in love with 4-2-3-1 that he wont change that formantion even if we needed to whole on for 5 minutes in a CL final.

Give all the stick you want, but just don't say that that single sub in the 86th minute is what prevented us from winning when we practically gifted Tottenham two goals and wasted at least 3-4 clear-cut chances.