The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa should have his view on things whether anyone likes it or not.

Should he kept quiet & not said anything ?

Was his timing right ? That should be the question here & not whether he said something that some boo crowd might not like.

Chelsea is Roman - & everyone from the board to the bums on seats should know it.

Rafa should have his view on things whether anyone likes it or not.

Should he kept quiet & not said anything ?

Was his timing right ? That should be the question here & not whether he said something that some boo crowd might not like.

Chelsea is Roman - & everyone from the board to the bums on seats should know it.

He should of kept his mouth shut and conducted a proper PC like any manager should. He spoke about the Interim tag, tell me why that needed bringing up and spoke about publicly? That is for him and the board to discuss and not to be spoken about during an after match victory. Why he felt this was right I do not know, the blokes obviously feeling it but you DO NOT have a pop at fans which he seemed to skirt around when he first started quite well, but feels right to have a go now.

He should of kept his mouth shut and conducted a proper PC like any manager should. He spoke about the Interim tag, tell me why that needed bringing up and spoke about publicly? That is for him and the board to discuss and not to be spoken about during an after match victory. Why he felt this was right I do not know, the blokes obviously feeling it but you DO NOT have a pop at fans which he seemed to skirt around when he first started quite well, but feels right to have a go now.

Perhaps, he is sick & tired of the shit that goes around ?

Was his timing right, maybe not ?

Chelsea are still well placed for a return to the CL & still have two chances to play for two trophies.

The fact that the club are not serious title contenders in recent times is not down to him or is it ?

Perhaps, he is sick & tired of the shit that goes around ?

Was his timing right, maybe not ?

Chelsea are still well placed for a return to the CL & still have two chances to play for two trophies.

The fact that the club are not serious title contenders in recent times is not down to him or is it ?

The shit that goes around? He knew what he was getting himself into didn't he? Did he think this was all going to be roses and sweet smells? Do me a favour...And as for this "

'I didn't know. Obviously, you have an agent, they have to talk in Spanish-English translation, and I was surprised.

'But I couldn't change things because it was done. I thought it was a mistake, but still I couldn't change anything.'

Biggest load of shit I have read, bloke knew exactly what was going on, he's been a dud from the start and the true colors have now come through.

The shit that goes around? He knew what he was getting himself into didn't he? Did he think this was all going to be roses and sweet smells? Do me a favour...And as for this "

'I didn't know. Obviously, you have an agent, they have to talk in Spanish-English translation, and I was surprised.

'But I couldn't change things because it was done. I thought it was a mistake, but still I couldn't change anything.'

Biggest load of shit I have read, bloke knew exactly what was going on, he's been a dud from the start and the true colors have now come through.

Did he think some tipsy boo crowd was going to yell in every game ? I doubt it.

If he was so bad, who the fuck recommended him, then ?

As I said, Rafa alone is not responsible for Chelsea´s pathetic showing in this season.

Did he think some tipsy boo crowd was going to yell in every game ? I doubt it.

If he was so bad, who the fuck recommended him, then ?

As I said, Rafa alone is not responsible for Chelsea´s pathetic showing in this season.

Hang on he seen past all the booing and chanting in the beginning so why get all eat up now? He was an easy choice, he was available, had a track record but unfortunately said some things in his time at Liverpool that was negative towards us, hence the stick he gets.

Rafa alone isn't responsible but he's part of it....Late subs, bad tactics, bad changes and now bad mouthing the crowd and board.

Hang on he seen past all the booing and chanting in the beginning so why get all eat up now? He was an easy choice, he was available, had a track record but unfortunately said some things in his time at Liverpool that was negative towards us, hence the stick he gets.

Rafa alone isn't responsible but he's part of it....Late subs, bad tactics, bad changes and now bad mouthing the crowd and board.

Once again. Was he anticipating all these animosities before he was hired ? I don´t think so. Most likely, he would have stayed away, then. Whatever he said when at Liverpool, some of it were uncalled for. Mind you, he was at Liverpool then.

Just bad coaching in general. Our players rarely run into space, their positioning is off, their passing game has decreased. WTF is he teaching them in training?

Once again. Was he anticipating all these animosities before he was hired ? I don´t think so. Most likely, he would have stayed away, then. Whatever he said when at Liverpool, some of it were uncalled for. Mind you, he was at Liverpool then.

I said at the time he would get slaughtered, he did and still is. You didn't need to be a brain surgeon to work it out.

Listen, it's quite simple. He slagged us off as Liverpool manager and is now Chelsea manager and is doing the same, what's not to work out.

The fans are behind the team, not the manager, he needs to set that into his fat head and crack on.

I said at the time he would get slaughtered, he did and still is. You didn't need to be a brain surgeon to work it out.

Listen, it's quite simple. He slagged us off as Liverpool manager and is now Chelsea manager and is doing the same, what's not to work out.

The fans are behind the team, not the manager, he needs to set that into his fat head and crack on.

Ok whatever.

Now, let´s assume he gets fired or leaves voluntarily on Sunday. Who is next ?

Just now, I read Brighton manager Gus Poyet admitted he would jump at the chance.

That´s great. Chelsea is the place for another apprentice.