The Benitez Thread

CHOULO19

274 members have voted

1. 1. Rafa Out?

I am loving every second of this but not because I hate Benitez that much. No, this club deserves to be mired in shit because of the way it's run and the way the people at the top behave. All the issues we're having right now is their comeuppance and missing on top 4 would really be the cherry on top.

It's a shame some of the players and supporters have to suffer for the actions of the idiots in charge.

I have never been so ashamed of the club as I am now.

Bang on the money, it stinks, the lot of it, from top to bottom.

The clear should start in the boardroom, nowhere else, directly there.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant wouldn't be the worst choice. He was moreorless accepted come the end of the season, even though none of our success on the pitch was down to him. If it means as a club we can focus on the field of play rather than who is standing at the side of it, then we might be able to move on and win games.

Grant wouldn't be the worst choice. He was moreorless accepted come the end of the season, even though none of our success on the pitch was down to him. If it means as a club we can focus on the field of play rather than who is standing at the side of it, then we might be able to move on and win games.

Exactly, not many people love avram, but there would be no grant out chants, and the support would be back behind the team. Going from rafa to anyone would be an upgrade. But he is still there now meaning i can't see roman doing it... We may have to endure a couple more months. The next press conference will be interesting. He will either pile it on, back track, or skirt over the issue.

Avram is just another lifeless poke who may not solve anything.

Quite the contrary, he might even bring Chelsea into total disaster.

IMO,

Avram>>>>Rafa

If only for the team unity that it would cause. Also it would only be for a few months as interim to rally the team for top 4.

IMO,

Avram>>>>Rafa

If only for the team unity that it would cause. Also it would only be for a few months as interim to rally the team for top 4.

I honestly hope you are correct. The whole situation is just one big mess.

Just think about those potential managers who might be willing to coach Chelsea. What are they going to think about the club ?

Perhaps, they just might back off & say to themselves, who needs this shit ?

I honestly hope you are correct. The whole situation is just one big mess.

Just think about those potential managers who might be willing to coach Chelsea. What are they going to think about the club ?

Perhaps, they just might back off & say to themselves, who needs this shit ?

We have already got that persona in the eyes of many, but you have to look at the positives, and that is that we can attract the big names, are willing to spend, and if they were to get fired he will be well paid, and is unlikely to be deemed as responsible by the footballing community as it is the chelsea job. I really hope we can get some stabiltiy in the club when we appoint our next permenant manager, but at this point, whats one more firing. This wouldn't be a tenth as crazy as sacking RDM.

Now this is all out in the open it might help the team. The players clearly won't back him but right now the situation is clear - he is leaving come what may (no pun intended), and we may as well just get on with our common goal which is winning matches.

That being said, I'm currently raping the F5 button!

It's automatic :D

It wasn't giving him the title "interim" that Roman got wrong. It was giving him the title "manager".

But this is great news. Now he's confirmed that he's leaving in May, let's spend ALL our energies on supporting the team, and no energy towards getting rid of the manager (seeing as it will happen anyway now).

Bang on the money, it stinks, the lot of it, from top to bottom.

The clear should start in the boardroom, nowhere else, directly there.

Roman out?

Exactly, not many people love avram, but there would be no grant out chants, and the support would be back behind the team. Going from rafa to anyone would be an upgrade. But he is still there now meaning i can't see roman doing it... We may have to endure a couple more months. The next press conference will be interesting. He will either pile it on, back track, or skirt over the issue.

Which is weird because he (or his decisions) were booed in his time in charge.

It wasn't giving him the title "interim" that Roman got wrong. It was giving him the title "manager".

But this is great news. Now he's confirmed that he's leaving in May, let's spend ALL our energies on supporting the team, and no energy towards getting rid of the manager (seeing as it will happen anyway now).

Hmm....and Stamford the Lion will be replaced with a live unicorn as club mascot.

I'm actually dreading the game on Saturday. West Brom are a tricky side and Long seems to have a good record against us so we really need to get beyond the boys, but I fear it may be worse than ever.

Rafa's new 'fuck you' attitude might serve him well in those circumstances.

We have already got that persona in the eyes of many, but you have to look at the positives, and that is that we can attract the big names, are willing to spend, and if they were to get fired he will be well paid, and is unlikely to be deemed as responsible by the footballing community as it is the chelsea job. I really hope we can get some stabiltiy in the club when we appoint our next permenant manager, but at this point, whats one more firing. This wouldn't be a tenth as crazy as sacking RDM.

I agree, Chelsea club have a very bad reputation.

As for Chelsea to attract big names & pay them well. Well Pep did not come, did he ?

Will others follow ?

I get a very funny feeling here, not many managers will be knocking, eager to sign at Bridge in the near future.

I'd love to know who would sack Roman.

You said it stinks from top to bottom and we need a clearout in the boardroom. Not a single major decision is made without Roman's say-so so the buck stops with him.

Now I disagree with your view on the whole which is why I'm not going to call for his head any time soon, but if you truly believe that our problems stem from the top then why on Earth would you ignore the guy with ALL the power.

I imagine it would be slightly different if he didn't have those billions in the bank, or we were self-sustainable at our current level or if there was a Sheikh making overtures towards us.

Roman out?

Which is weird because he (or his decisions) were booed in his time in charge.

Hmm....and Stamford the Lion will be replaced with a live unicorn as club mascot.

I'm actually dreading the game on Saturday. West Brom are a tricky side and Long seems to have a good record against us so we really need to get beyond the boys, but I fear it may be worse than ever.

Rafa's new 'fuck you' attitude might serve him well in those circumstances.

Yeah i know. But compare him to rafa. He was nowhere near as disliked as rafa is. And anyone who replaces rafa would from my view point and many other chelsea fans i know be met with open arms, especially if its just for a few months before a "long term" manager is found. He by no means is the best option, as there are plenty of people who would be preferred but still i can't see us lot at SB giving Avram a lot of hostility if he is appointed. Could be wrong, but thats i how i see it from my viewpoint.